- Brush chipper operates through a utility tractor. // Government Product News;Apr94, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p24
No abstract available.
- Mobile equipment: versatile, fast, and powerful. Schneider, R.T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Aug99, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p29
Features the P185 Renegade vibratory plow designed by Vermeer Manufacturing Co. Use of plows to cut deep slits in the ground for burying of underground cables; Hydrostatic track system. INSETS: Flow meter mounts in filter's place;Kids, construction equipment, and coloring books.
- Vermeer adds new manufacturing plant. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug95, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p6
Reports that Vermeer Manufacturing Company opened a seventh manufacturing plant for increased production of its rubber tire trencher products and directional boring equipment. Genesis of Vermeer Company; Purpose of Vermeer's seventh plant; Features of Vermeer's plant 7; State-of-the-art...
- Vermeer announces construction of global pavilion. // Underground Construction;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p67
Reports that Vermeer Manufacturing Co. has started construction of its Vermeer Global Pavilion facility. Location of the facility; Functions; Features of the facility.
- Vermeer. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Dec95, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p63
Focuses on Vermeer Company's brochure which highlights the company's tough equipment and attachments.
- Vermeer hosts equipment conference. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p65
Reports on the Vermeer Equipment Conference and Media Day held in July 1995 in Des Moines and Pella, Iowa. Introduction of latest equipment to customers; Inclusion of social activities; Hands-on opportunities with Vermeer products; Vermeer Manufacturing Company's emphasis on product and people...
- On-line equipment info from Vermeer. // American Nurseryman;03/01/97, Vol. 185 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the creation of a World Wide Web site by Iowa-based firm Vermeer Manufacturing Co. aimed at providing background information about the company. Contact information.
- Winch. // American City & County;08/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p18
Presents the HG20, a winch from Vermeer Manufacturing company.
- Vermeer introduces Directional Boring Certified Training Program. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun95, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Vermeer Mfg. Co. has unveiled its Directional Boring Certified Training Program. Training by factory-certified specialists; Customer information; Training and operation expertise in local conditions; One-day workshops.