- MERA Pushes Your Ride Your Way. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/20/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p30
The article deals with a Web site launched by CEA and the Mobile Enhancement Retailers Association (MERA) to support MERA's campaign, Your Ride Your Way, designed to educate consumers about their options to upgrade to an after-market sound system. The site, www.YourRideYourWay.com, also provides...
- Gas detectors. // Professional Safety;Jul95, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p49
Reports on CEA's MD-16 series of single-gas, wall-mounted, continuous detectors for toxic gases and oxygen.
- Landfill monitor. // Professional Safety;Feb98, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p47
Looks at the `LMS-40' landfill monitor from CEA Instruments company. Function of the monitor; Features of the monitor.
- Meters, Monitors & Electrochemical Equipment. // Laboratory Equipment;Dec2009 Supplement, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p96
The article lists manufacturers of meters, monitors and electrochemical equipments including Berkeley Nucleonics Corp., CEA Instruments Inc., and Carbolite Inc.
- New oxygen gas analyzers allow fast, accurate analysis of oxygen gas. // Processing (08968659);Jun2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p32
The article evaluates the oxygen analyzers from CEA Instruments Inc.
- Oxygen monitoring system designed with flexibility. // Journal of Environmental Health;Apr1994, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p45
Introduces the GASMASTER gas monitoring system. Flexibility of design; Capabilities and features of the system; Availability through CEA Instruments.
- Wall mounted gas monitor. // Colourage;Nov2001, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p33
Reports on CEA Instruments' launched of Guardian, a series of wall mounted, continuous gas monitors.
- Infrared gas analyzer. // Colourage;Nov2001, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p33
Reports on CEA Instruments' launched of RI-555, a series of single-gas, dual range, lightweight, non-dispersive analyzers to continuously measure gas emissions.
- Carbon dioxide gas analyzer. // Colourage;Jun2001, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p43
Reports that CEA Instruments has introduced the CEA 266 wall mounted infrared carbon dioxide gas analyzer.