- Arakis obtains $750 million for Sudan pipeline. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug95, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p11
Reports that Arakis Energy Corp. secured an agreement worth $750 million with a Saudi prince and several other investors. Development of Sudan's first oil production project by Arakis; Plan for the construction of an export pipeline to a port in the Red Sea; Estimated capacity of the oil...
- Sudan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p31
Announces that the Sudan Petroleum Project Consortium has agreed to recognize value added by Arakis Energy Corp. to the Heglig concession between mid-1993 and late 1996. Arakis' investment in concession during period; Members of the consortium; Shortlist of prequalified bidders for pipeline...
- Risky arakis energy snares big buyers; back from the graveyard? Dorfman, Dan // Financial World;05/20/97, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on stock market investments on Arakis Energy and its concession in the African country, Sudan. Impact of the decrease in the price of Arakis stock in just seven months; How the financing of Arakis was supposedly used to build a major pipeline for the Sudanese concession; Implication of...
- Sudan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/5/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p28
Reports that Canada's Arakis Energy Corporation (AEC) has discovered oil at nine out of 13 wells which were drilled on its Sudan concession so far in 1998. Amount of wells which have been productive; Percentage ownership which AEC has in a Sudan Project Consortium; Details on the operations of...
- Sudan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/16/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 33, p29
Details the announcement of Canada's Arakis Energy Corp. that its subsidiary, the State Petroleum Corp., delivered over 47,000 barrels of crude oil to the Sudan government from the Heglig field between June 25 and July 29, 1996.
- INTERNATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov97, Vol. 224 Issue 11, p19
Provides news briefs related to pipeline and gas utility operations as of November 1, 1997. Construction of pipeline in Thailand by TransCanada International BV; Supply of pipe to Arakis Energy Corp. to build pipeline in Sudan.
- Recovery position. // Estates Gazette;3/11/2006, Issue 610, p99
This article investigates the status of research parks in Cambridge, England, as of March 11, 2006. Bio-pharmaceutical company Arakis has signed for the 250-acre Chesterford Research Park to be developed by Churchmanor. Pfizer is believed to be on the brink of taking 24,000 square feet at Granta...
- Sudan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/28/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p16
Presents information on the purchase of the Arakis Energy Corp. by Talisman Energy company. Business operations of Arakis; Terms of the purchase agreement.
- Sosei grows with Arakis. Odriscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;7/25/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2157, p25
Reports on the acquisition of Arakis by Japanese biopharmaceutical firm Sosei in 2005. Financial terms of the sale; Background of Arakis' involvement in medicinal products; Future plans following the companies' merger.