- Roll models. O'Sullivan, Brian // International Construction;Nov2002, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p21
Introduces the wheeled excavator concept from CASE Corp. Reorganization of the product lines; Adoption of a modular approach; Features of the excavator.
- Extended undercarriage. // International Construction;Sep97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p97
Describes the 1488LC hydraulic excavator developed by Case Corp. Features; Capabilities.
- Stable excavation. // International Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p157
Describes the Powersensor wheeled hydraulic excavators unveiled by Case Corp. Features; Capabilities; Lifting capacity.
- Case shows off its WX excavator range. // Contract Journal;10/2/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6397, p23
Describes the range of WX wheeled excavators from Case. Features; Function.
- Case adds to range. Sowman, Colin // Contract Journal;9/4/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6393, p22
Reports on the addition of the model CX460 to the range of excavators offered by Case. Features of the machine; Specifications.
- Case WX200 hits UK market. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p11
Reports the use of the Case WX200 wheeled excavator by DJ Broady in Great Britain in October 2002. Reason for the selection of the WX200.
- Case study. Brown, Ian // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p39
Evaluates the CX 135SR excavator from Case. Specifications of the machinery; Source of power; Pros and cons.
- Rugged, durable backhoes. // Concrete Construction;Apr2006, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p63
The article features the new M Series 2 backhoe loaders offered by Case in the U.S. The backhoe loaders features five models that range from 76 to 98 horsepower, with load capacities from 6182 to 7327 pounds. It can dig a depths range from 14 to nearly 16 feet. The product comes with the newly...
- Crawler alliance. // International Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p146
Reports on the global alliance formed by Case Corp. of the United States and Sumitomo Corp. of Japan to market and manufacture hydraulic crawler excavators. Terms of the partnership deal; Potential impact of the deal on the companies' presence in the global excavator market; Financial...