DCA hosts Hawaiian convention
- DCA holds 36th annual convention. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p46
Presents the highlights of the Distribution Contractors Association annual convention held on February 19-23, 1997 in Indians Wells, California. Convention theme; Speakers; Holding of the 7th Annual DCA auction; Appointment of David Watters as president of the DCA.
- DCA meets in Puerto Rico. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar95, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p70
Highlights the Distribution Contractors Association's 34th Annual Convention held in Las Croabas, Puerto Rico on January 26 to 29, 1995. Convention activities; Featured speakers; Topics of business sessions; Election of the 1995 slate of officers and directors.
- DCA Concludes 40th Annual Convention In Palm Springs. // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p70
Offers a look at the 2001 annual convention of the Distribution Contractor Association. Venue of the gathering; Highlights on the activities; Speech of outgoing president David Nelson; Officers elected.
- DCA holds summer meeting in Vermont. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the Distribution Contractors Association's (DCA) summer meeting held in Vermont at the end of July 1995. Session on reducing workers' compensation costs; Overview of steering systems for horizontal directional drilling rigs; Discussion of pipe bursting.
- DCA summer board meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the number of people who attended the annual Distribution Contractors Association summer board of directors' meeting in Sun Valley, Idaho, on July 24-27, 1996. Highlights of the event; Photograph of some attendees.
- Disney World hosts 35th DCA convention. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p50
Reports on the 35th Annual Convention of Distribution Contractors Association held on March 6 to 10, 1996 at the Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Guests speakers during the convention; Awarding of the annual safety awards; Set of officers for 1996-1997.
- DCA Holds Successful St. Thomas Convention. // Underground Construction;Apr2000, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p63
Highlights the success of the Distribution Contractors Association 39th annual convention in St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands. Election of the association's officers; Outgoing remarks of the association president, Pat Michels of Michels Pipeline construction Inc.; Awards presented...
- DCA Elects 2008 Officers. // Underground Construction;Apr2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p35
Information about several topics discussed at the Distribution Contractors Association's 47th Annual Convention at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa in 2008 in Indian Wells, Riverside County, California is presented. Its elected officers including president Anthony Deusenberg, vice...
- DCA Celebrates 50th; Raises $400,000 In Annual Auction. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 238 Issue 6, p58
The article offers information on the 50th Annual Convention of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) which was held at the El Conquistador Resort & Spa in Puerto Rico. The theme for the vent was a tribute to the association's first 50 years and a look towards the future. DCA Executive...