Garver honored at UCT '98
- BRH-Garver Offers Machine Spiral Wound PVC Lining Systems. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 1, pR12
Highlights Santa Fe, Texas-based BRH-Garver Inc.'s machine spiral wound lining system technology. Capabilities and features of the technology; Overall lining operation of the technology.
- Microtunneling solves sewer line dilemma in small kansas town. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Jan1999, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p32
Reports on BRH Garver Inc.'s utilization of the microtunneling technique in installing fiberglass-reinforced Hobas pipe as part of a sanitary sewer project for the city of Derby, Kansas. Advantages of using the trenchless construction technique; Overview on work included in the project that was...
- BRH-Garver Hosts CIGMAT/GCTA Lecture Series. // Underground Construction;Apr2002, Vol. 57 Issue 4, pR2
Presents information on the lecture and demonstration hosted by Houston, Texas-based contractor BRH-Garver Inc. on February 27, 2002 as a means of communicating the cured-in-place pipe technology to local municipalities, consulting engineers and students. Comments from BRH-Garver's Bob Lux...
- BRH-Garver Gears Up. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Sep2001, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on the selection of microtunneling for the installation of a sanitary sewer project handled by BRH-Garver in Wichita, Kansas. Total value of the project; Reason for starting the project; Key factor in deciding which construction methods to use; Information on the equipment used by BRH.
- Phoenix Storm hands off season-ending awards. // Echo Magazine;7/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p36
This article announces awards given to Phoenix Storm athletes including the Most Improved Player award presented to Robbie Atchison, the 2007 Backs of the Year award given to Mike Garver and Ted Rybka, and the 2007 Forwards of the Year award given to Dave Riach, and Joseph Tapp.
- Go down, robot. Hapgood, Fred // Inc.;6/13/95 Special Bonus Issue, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p40
Highlights BRH-Garver Inc.'s pioneering application of microtunnelers, a digging device, in the public-facility construction industry in the United States. Description of owner C. Michael Garver's sewer construction project for the city of Houston, Tex.; Features and advantages of the technology.
- 3 Companies Merge, Form rePipe. // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the merger of BRH-Garver, PM Construction and Pipelining Products to form rePipe in Houston, Texas as of July 2000. Principals and managers from the founding sewer and water companies; Services of rePipe; Annual sales of the combined companies.
- New pipe firm tangled in Web. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;09/15/97, Vol. 239 Issue 11, p23
Focuses on the Web site of the National Liner. Lawsuit filed by Insituform against National Liner, BRH-Garver Inc. and Boh Bros Construction Co.
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Government Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pA18
Lists several people in the U.S. who won awards for various achievements as of December 2002. Person who became the Hero of September 11th, 2001; Awards for the Federal employees of the year.