Ditch Witch promotes One-Call Systems International
- CGA Data Reporting. // Construction Bulletin;4/7/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 14, p108
The article offers information on the uses of the Common Ground Alliance Data Information Reporting Tool. It states that the tool is used for utility locating problems on a national basis. The information is reported in a national level and is used by underground contractors for the...
- Call Centers Use Local Data to Improve Landbase. Lund, Andrew // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p24
The article discusses the importance of a better landbase in the one-call industry. It relates that better landbase means for a more efficient and successful process that promotes the elusive repository concept where all utilities are on one map and location creating an atmosphere of cooperation...
- Ditch Witch working on training center. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
Updates on the construction of a training center for Ditch Witch in Perry, Oklahoma. Site; Features of the structure.
- Ditch Witch. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p59
Reports that the Subsite Electronics division of the Charles Machine Works Inc. has received International Standards Organization 9001 registration for its quality-management system by Det Norske Veritas.
- Ditch Witch. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p63
Announces the launching of a World Wide Web site by the Charles Machine Works Inc. Location of the site at http://www.ditchwitch.com.; Features of the site.
- New Subsite facility continues family concept. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p68
Focuses on Charles Machine Works' Subsite Electronics division's opening of its new research, development and manufacturing facility to trade media and factory personnel. Two groups of Subsite product line; Subsite Electronics division's plan to provide tools that promote safe and efficient...
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA)'s quarterly meeting at the Houston Engineering and Scientific Society (HESS) Building in Houston, Texas on March 3, 1995. Keynote speaker; Popularity of trenchless methods; Members of GCTA's 1995 Board of Directors.
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the fourth quarter membership meeting held on December 15, 1995 by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association (GCTA). Location; Speaker.
- GCTA hosts reception; elects new officers. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) hosting of a reception at the 1996 Underground Construction Technology International Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana. GCTA's election of officers and board of directors for 1996; Slated first quarterly luncheon...