Partnership changes for Alliance Pipeline
- Alliance awards construction contracts. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Alliance Pipeline LP's awarding of ten contracts for the construction of natural gas pipelines from Canada to Chicago, Illinois. Route of the proposed pipeline; Alberta-based companies awarded with contracts; Alliance's deal with Duke Energy Corp. in another transaction.
- Westcoast Energy ups stake in Alliance Pipeline project. // Underground Construction;Feb99, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the decision of Unocal Corp. to sell its interest in a pipeline project to Alliance Pipeline LP. Cost of the deal; Comments from the companies' officials.
- Westcoast energy ups stake in Alliance Pipeline Project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb99, Vol. 226 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the agreement of Unocal Corp. to sell its interest in the Alliance Pipeline project to Westcoast Energy Inc. (WEI). Increase of the stake and commitment of WEI to the project.
- Finalists Named For International Pipeline Awards. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 233 Issue 9, p4
The article announces the finalists for the 2006 International Pipeline Awards to be awarded at the International Pipeline Conference/Exhibition Awards Gala to be held in September 27, 2006 in Calgary, Alberta. The finalists for the Rosen International Pipeline Operator's Award includes Alliance...
- Alliance Pipeline receives endorsement. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p5
Reports that the proposed Alliance Pipeline project has received an endorsement from British Columbia, Canada government. Implications of the project for British Columbia; Procurement measures.
- Alliance schedule slips. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr98, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the delay of construction of pipeline system from western Canada to Chicago, Illinois by Alliance Pipeline LP. Reason for the delay; Cost and length of the project; Alliance's planned moves after regulatory approvals for the project.
- The revolt of the gas producers. Koch, George // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/14/96, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p13
Reports that a consortium of major Alberta, Canada gas producers selected Dennis Cornelson to head the Alliance Pipeline. The hope that the Alliance will solve the problem of rock-bottom prices caused by too much gas competing for too little pipeline space; Remarks from Cornelson regarding the...
- Alliance Pumps $550M 144A. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;02/26/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p3
Focuses on the Rule 144A offering to be priced by Alliance Pipelines company. Expected tranches of the offering; Rate of the deal; Goal of the company.
- Alliance pipeline update. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr99, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p8
Presents an update on Alliance Pipeline's project to build a pipeline system in northeastern British Columbia and northwestern Alberta. Increase in the project's cost; Construction schedule; Number of natural gas shippers that have signed on to the project.