Deal Links Visible Markets With State Street
- Wall Street's new trailblazing post: e-capital markets. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/06/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p4
Reports emergence of electronic commerce groups by fixed-income and equity businesses in New York, New York. Views of Wall Street professionals on electronic commerce; Reasons for the development of fixed-income electronic commerce group; Measurement of electronic commerce group success;...
- Bondpage: Convenience Is Secret of Our Success. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p24
Announces the amount of transactions in offering fixed-income securities to investors by Bondpage.Com Web site in the United States. Advantage of online trading of bonds; Target consumers of the Web site.
- Will Web FX Bet Pay Off For State St? Ptacek, Megan J. // American Banker;5/15/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 93, p1
Reports on the business of State Street Corp. in foreign exchange trading on the Internet. Introduction of FX Connect in 1996, a part of the GlobalLink system; Offer of FX Connect to other banks as customers instead of as partners; Banks which affirmed their plan to offer electronic foreign...
- Buy Side Cuts Back on E-bond Trading in Europe. GROENFELDT, TOM // Securities Industry News;2/16/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p11
This article presents information on a survey conducted by the Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association regarding fixed-income electronic trading by buy-side investors in Europe. The survey shows that European buy-side investors did less of their fixed-income trading electronically in...
- Electronic Bond Trading: the Non-Zero-Sum Game? Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;4/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p8
The key to solving the conundrum that says that the increasing transparency is deflating bond trading margins, is to shift the process to a value-added servicing model and make it, where possible, a �non-zero-sum game,� said Andrew J. Kalotay, a well-known quantitative fixed-income analyst,...
- State Street Starts 5 Fixed-Income ETFs. // American Banker;5/30/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 103, p13
The article reports that State Street Global Advisors, the investment management arm of State Street Corp., has introduced a family of fixed-income exchange-traded funds. The funds will begin trading on the American Stock Exchange in June 2007. A discussion is presented about State Street's...
- State Street, Eze Castle Forge Order Management System. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;06/05/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p21
Reports on State Street Corp. and Eze Castle Software's development of an electronic order management system. Features and capabilities of the order management system; Integration of the said system into State Street's buy side electronic finance platform.
- State St. System to Aid Internet Trade Finance. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;9/20/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 181, p4
Reports on the plans of State Street Corp., a provider of letters of credit and other trade financing between companies in the United States and China, to go online. Launch of an Internet-based service designed to facilitate transactions between exporters and importers; Focus of service on...
- 3 Australian Banks To Join Forex System. // American Banker;9/11/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 174, p19
Reports on the decision of three Australian financial institutions to join State Street Corp.'s FX Connect online foreign exchange system.