- Earth's Lawyers. Yuskavitch, Jim // Fly Fisherman;Mar2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p12
The article presents information about the nonprofit organization Earthjustice, a group of specialist attorneys that help environmental conservation groups in the U.S.
- Habitat on the Chopping Block. // Fly Fisherman;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p26
The article offers information on the plan of the non-profit organization Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership to work with members of the U.S. Senate to make a responsible budget which would support the funding of country's ecology conservation programs.
- Friends in high places. Duff, Susanna // Waste News;7/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the award presented by the Environmental Research and Education Foundation to Alexandria, Virginia-based nonprofit organization, Earth Force on June 26, 2001. Recognition of the effort of Earth Force to encourage children in finding environmental solutions for their communities;...
- (ENVIRONMENT) SeaWorld/Busch Gardens. // Children & Youth Funding Report;8/13/2010, p24
The article invites nominations for the 2011 SeaWorld/Busch Garden (SBG) Environmental Excellence Awards which will honour students and teachers who work for the protection and preservation of environment.
- The Environmental Fund encourages charitable campaigns. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/13/94, Vol. 15 Issue 11, Not for Profits of Note p14C
Features the Indianapolis, Indiana-based not-for-profit organization Environmental Fund for Indiana. 1993-1994 income and expenses; Mission statement; Management staff; Board of directors; Activities and projects as an environmental organization.
- Kids For Saving Earth. // Natural Child Magazine;Sep/Oct2012, p26
The article offers information on the Kids for Saving Earth, a national nonprofit organization that provides "Education into Action" curriculum to thousands of instructors and parents.
- Globalization, Christian NGOs and the Churches: An introductory note. Samuel, Vinay // Transformation (02653788);Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p68
Reports on the collaborative work of Christian churches and nonprofit organization to alleviate poverty. Lack of Christian attention on environmental issues; Professionalism of churches' involvement in economic development; Failure of the environmental protection projects to tackle poverty of...
- BIOMASS AND BIOENERGY GROUPS TEAM UP. // In Business;Mar/Apr 2001, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the merger of biomass organizations, the National BioEnergy Industries Association and the Global Biorefineries, into the New Uses Council, an international nonprofit association promoting uses of organic residuals as crop residues for fuels, building materials and industrial...
- Fighting The Good Fight. Young, Ben // Georgia Trend;Sep2003, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p67
Maneuvering adroitly through polluted waterways, reams of red tape and often-muddled legal guidelines, Georgia's low-budget, shoestring network of environmental operatives is making itself heard, occasionally striking fear into hearts of those who would disregard or dishonor the state's natural...