A New Prescription
- BROWN TOWN. Winzelberg, David // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/11/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 18, p1A
The article reports on the legislative issue concerning the clean up of the contaminated 7,000 brownfields in the Long Island, New York. The Department of Environmental Conservation revealed that the Brownfield Cleanup Program is proving to be the most daunting task. Governor David Paterson...
- Paterson tells DEC to cut jobs. Esch, Mary // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/30/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 231, p1
The article reports on the call of New York Governor David Paterson to cut jobs at the Department of Environmental Conservation to protect the state's natural resources.
- Paterson should run. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/9/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 161, p4
The author reflects on the achievements of Governor David Paterson and why he should run again in New York.
- NY Political Pioneer Basil Paterson Dies. // Chicago Weekend;4/23/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p3
An obituary for New York political powerhouse and former Governor David Paterson is presented.
- New York plans global insurance exchange. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Feb2010, p19
The article reports on the plan made by New York Governor David Paterson to revive the New York Insurance Exchange (NYIE) to provide increased transparency and security.
- Paterson has no place to go... but out. Engquist, Erik // Crain's New York Business;8/10/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the decline in the reputation of New York Governor David Paterson.
- PATERSON'S PUSH. Johnson, Stephon // New York Amsterdam News;11/12/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the series of television advertisements launched by Governor David Paterson in New York. It states that the campaign aims to reintroduce Paterson to the public. It notes that the move came after the governor received a public approval rating of 30%, saying that it was high...
- Paterson, DiNapoli agree on minority businesses. Clary, Isabelle // Pensions & Investments;3/31/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses the views of newly installed New York Governor David Paterson and Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli on the need to promote the use of minority businesses. As a candidate for lieutenant governor on a 2006 ticket with Eliot Spitzer, Paterson championed increased dealings with...
- N.Y.'s Paterson: Reduce Deficit Or Give Me Emergency Powers. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/25/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33223, p3
The article reports on the request of New York Governor David Paterson to the Legislature to either pass a modified deficit reduction plan or grant him the authority to do it himself. It notes that the Legislature is in the process of cutting the budget gap in 2009, but will have to reach an...