- FINE ART CRAFT. Schneider, Wolf // Southwest Art;Apr2008, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p62
The article profiles Arizona-based artist Joan Dulla. Dulla is known for crocheting gold, copper, silver and niobium wire into jewelry, teapots, bowls and other sculptural objects. She also incorporates beads, freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals into her artworks from time to time. Dulla...
- Kathleen Holmes: Embracing A Crochet Heritage. Mahoney, Robert // Fiberarts;Summer94, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p46
The article profiles U.S. textile artist Kathleen Holmes. She was born in 1953 in Monroe, Louisiana, and she was the first in her family to be an artist and to create work outside the restrictions of functional domesticity. Early in her career, her paintings consisted of complex patterned...
- CROCHET CHAT. Jackson, Lawanda; Crowder, Betty Lou; Brafford, Rickie; Hoblit, P. J. // Crochet World;Apr2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
Several letters to the editor about topics related to crocheting are presented including the crochet pattern received by a reader and filet designs made by another reader.
- He Is Risen. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted inspirational wall hanging. The skill level required by the project is given. Materials needed are enumerated. Special stitches that will be used in the project are described in detail.
- GRANULE STITCH & STAGGERED DIAMONDS. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making the granule stitch and the staggered diamond crochet patterns.
- DOUBLE TAKE. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p34
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making crochet slippers and neck warmers.
- A TUTORIAL IN FILET CROCHET. KINSLER, GWEN BLAKLEY // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a filet crochet.
- INSIDER SHAPING SECRETS. SIMS, DARLA // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p52
The article offers step-by-step instructions for various crocheting techniques.
- GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p58
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a crochet stocking stuffer.