Pros and cons of travel per diems
- One night in Bangkok... Edelman, Karen A. // Across the Board;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p62
Presents a guide for business travelers. Average per-diem rates in Russian capital; Listing of fares in various cities in the United States and other countries.
- Controlling travel expenses. Coventry, Nigel // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jun98, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p29
Focuses on the amount of money spent by business enterprises pertaining to business travel around the world, as reported in June 1998. Amount of money a Japanese company spends on travel; Comparison of Japan's travel amount to that of a New Zealand company; Comments from senior vice president...
- Cwon cars' agreement in Whitley Council. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);6/20/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6587, p1628
Reports the negotiations on milage allowances for hospital doctors in Great Britain. Discussions on the General Whitley Council agreements; Reimbursements for employees with crown cars; Details on the revision of milage rates.
- The arcane world of deprescription. Ellis, Ed // Trains;Aug97, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p14
Looks at the railway industry and the use of the term `per diem' which is the process of being deprescribed. What is the effect of per diem on new car constructions; What was the reason behind the prescription of per diem; How does this prescription works.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Missoula Independent;4/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p7
The article presents the figures of the total per diem payments for legislators for five-day recess ended on April 26, 2011 in Missoula, Montana.
- MEP allowances 'not taxable'. // Accountancy;Nov81, Vol. 92 Issue 1059, p16
Reports that members of the European Parliament have received a lump sum allowance to cover travel and subsistence. Special Commissioner's claim that lump sum allowances are assessable as emoluments; Overview on the European Court's decision on a test case filed by Lord Bruce of Donnington.
- Weekly dilemmaâ€¦ Expenses. Reddington, Claire // Personnel Today;2/12/2008, p10
The article provides an answer to a question on per diem allowances of employees.
- 1997 per-diem rates. // Practical Accountant;Feb97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p22
Describes the revised per diem rates that may be used by businesses and self-employeds in the United States to reimburse employee expenses for business travel and for substantiating such expenses to claim business travel expense deductions.
- New per-diem rates. // Practical Accountant;Mar99, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the Web site containing details of the new travel allowance rates in the United States.