Edge Smarts Demands Incident Analysis
- iView Systems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2008, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p87
The article reviews the iTrak Incident Reporting and Risk Management System, a modular security and surveillance software from iView Systems.
- Canadian Companies Develop License Plate Recognition. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p84
The article reviews the Intelligent License Plate Recognition Software developed by Genetec Inc. and iView Systems.
- iView Systems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2009 Supplement, p10
The article presents a corporate profile for the Oakville, Ontario-based iView Systems, provider of security and surveillance software platforms and services to the global security marketplace. The company has enhanced customer service that enables customers to access the status of tickets that...
- iView earns Microsoft status. // Casino International;Apr2007, p8
The article reports that computer security software provider iView Systems has been admitted to Microsoft Corp.'s Partner Program. This Microsoft Partner certification is a recognition of the company's expertise, market position, facility with Microsoft technologies, and ability to meet customer...
- What's New. // Casino Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p55
Features several products used in the gambling industry. Fort Knox Mystery Progressives game from IGT; iPass Visitor Management System software from iView Systems; Ardac Elite bill acceptor from Money Controls.
- The Application of Risk Planning in Software Development Projects. McManus, John // Management Services;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p16
Most practicing project managers acknowledge the introduction of risk planning within the software development process as crucial. Risk planning highlights the fact that risk management activities need to be planned, budgeted and have adequate resources allotted to them. The article argues that...
- Mitigating risks. Street, Tony // New Zealand Management;May2011, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p60
The author offers insights for corporate directors on delivering effective governance to reduce risk. He advises directors to consider the planning framework for capital allocation. He notes the need for a consistent capital expenditure (capex) assessment system that evaluates projects by...
- Prairie Band picks iTrak. // Casino International;May2009, p42
The article reports on the installation of iTrak Incident Reporting Platform from iView System at Prairie Band Casino and Resort. It notes that the system enables casino's client to sign in and review both security and surveillance reports. Moreover, it mentions that the newly installed software...
- Betting on biometrics. Hodl, James J. // Casino Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p45
The article describes some biometric recognition technologies that can be used to secure areas and provide early warning of undesirables entering casinos in the U.S. The Visual Casino Suite IV by Biometrica Systems Co. has the capability to instantly calculate 128 different facial measurements...