CBOT Adds R.W. Smith to Bond Buyer Index Qoute Providers
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p40
Presents charts depicting the market statistics in the U.S. as of May 2002. Yields of short-term tax exempts; Prices of securities; Municipal bond index.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Plummet to Lowest Levels in Decades. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p30
Reports the reduction in the yield indexes of the Bond Buyer publishing in the U.S. Stability of municipal bonds; Closing price of the Treasury; Downward trend of benchmark yield indexes.
- Global Stock Markets. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p124
No abstract available.
- Safety In Oman Banking. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p17
Reports on the loss posted by Oman's benchmark Muscat Securities Index since the start of February 2003. Reasons behind the loss; Index's technical support level; Expectation about Omani equities in the event of any regional conflict.
- The Hang Seng's Bounce. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p7
Reports on the performance of Hong Kong, China's Hang Seng Index as of March 2003. Effect of the falling risk aversion in global stock markets on the index; Impact of the conflict between the U.S. and Iraq on the performance of the index; Warning issued by Standard & Poor's.
- Asian equity indices: 12 months to April 14, 1995. // Asian Business Review;May95, p51
Presents the equity indices for several Asian countries for 12 months up to April 14, 1995. Highest rate; Lowest rate; Average rate.
- BI insurance index. // Business Insurance;01/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p43
Offers a look at a stock price index compiled by Business Insurance.
- BI insurance index. // Business Insurance;07/06/98, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p55
Presents statistical information on the Business Insurance index for June 6, 1998. Source of statistics.
- BI insurance index. // Business Insurance;04/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p119
Presents the insurance stock index of `Business Insurance' as of April 9, 1999.