Oklahoma City Council Considering Bond Proposal for Airport Expansions
- Pennsylvania Will Deal for Airport Terminal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority to sell its 30 million dollar unrated tax-exempt revenue bonds to finance US Airways' equipment facility and terminal upgrades at the Philadelphia International Airport.
- LAX Plots a Big Return to Market. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p1
The article reports on the plan of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to sell $950 million of revenue bonds in its first major new-money issue in California on July 23, 2008. The deal is the beginning of a $2.5 billion to $3 billion borrowing program that will finance the airport's first...
- Houston Refunds $424M Amid $1B Airport Project. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/28/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33540, p1
The article reports on the interest-rate savings attempts of Houston Airport System in a refunding deal amidst the renovation of the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Texas. The deal, which is expected to price in July 2011, amounts to 424 million dollars with 347.3 million dollars of...
- DIA Aims High With Growth Plan. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33494, p1
The article reports on the proposed expansion plan of Denver International Airport (DIA) in Dallas, Colorado. On April 7, 2011, DIA will sold its refunding revenue bonds worth 400 million dollars led Citi. Moreover, Moody's Investors Service analyst Kurt Krumenacker warns DIA that the move will...
- Airport board gives nod to $2.5 billion in improvements. Sipos // Business Press;09/10/99, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p3
Reports that the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Board approved a bond program to fund improvements in the airport. Several goals of the bond program; Importance of the program's approval by the Texas cities of Fort Worth and Dallas; Major features of the expansion program.
- Borrowing at the Ballot Box. // Time;11/17/1967, Vol. 90 Issue 20, p125
The article focuses on the 3.5 billion dollars worth of public-bond proposals that went in the November 1967 polls. It says that 90% of the bond proposals was approved at the polls. It mentions several proposals that were approved such as the 2.5 billion-dollar transportation program in New York...
- Miami-Dade Closes in on Airport Renovation With $524 Million Sale. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p8
The article reports on the move of Miami-Dade County in Florida to finance the renovation and expansion for Miami International Airport (MIA) through the county's 524 million dollars of tax-exempt aviation revenue bonds. It notes that projected payments per enplaned passenger in MIA will...
- Tampa Airport Launches Major Upgrade Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34348, p1
Tampa International Airport on Florida's west coast benefits from major financings this week and in August to support its largest capital plan in more than four decades.
- Atlanta Refunds Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/25/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34081, p1
The article focuses on the refunding of 705.5 million of bonds by Atlanta, Georgia, in order to finance improvements at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in the State. Topics discussed include production of level debt service within existing maturities of the refunded debt, views...