- Stat Fact: 36.5%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/10/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 28, p4b
The article reports that the men's underbottoms market held by the long-legged brief silhouette increased 31.9 percent in 2009.
- Getting De-Briefed. Fischer, Mary A. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jun2000, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p84
Discusses the trend among men of not wearing underwear. Positive and negative aspects of not wearing underwear; Feeling of sensuality and seductiveness; Certain women's appreciation of the trend; Practical reasons for abandoning underwear; Importance of hygiene in bathroom habits.
- OUT FROM UNDER. // DNR: Daily News Record;11/5/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p22
The article presents photographs of several different fashion brand's men's underwear lines being launched in 2008.
- Three coins, one pair of jocks in the fountain. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Aug97, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p126
Presents information on ways men could maintain their underwear when traveling. How to avoid packing several pairs of underwear.
- SEDUCTIVE. // Advocate;3/24/76, Issue 186, p23
Presents photographs of men's underwear, compiled as of March 24, 1976.
- shorts she'll steal. // Men's Health;Sep2000, Vol. 15 Issue 7, SPECIAL SECTION p20
Focuses on the perception of women on the different kinds of underwear worn by men. Briefs; Boxer shorts; Boxer briefs; Thong; Tightey whiteys.
- Men get into briefs. Wilson, Claire // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/21/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 118, WWD Lyon Preview p10
Discusses the improvement of the men's underwear lines in Paris, France to lure more buyers. Improvement of the designs; Consideration for lifestyle changes; Examples of the products of Calvin Klein and Hom.
- 2(x)ist Military Underwear. // Hotspots Magazine;12/8/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p51
The article offers brief information on the 2(x)ist Military Underwear, a line of men's underwear patterned from modern combat uniforms and body armor.
- STRICTLY BALL ROOM. // Ralph;Mar2009, p146
Images of men's underwear are presented.