Waddell & Reed Launches Muni Money Fund
- Waddell & Reed honors founders with war exhibit. TOONKEL, JESSICA // Pensions & Investments;6/13/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p8
The article reports that Waddell & Reed Inc., along with its affiliate Ivy Funds, will celebrate its 75th anniversary recently.
- Waddell Adds to Its 529 Plan . // American Banker;4/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 67, p9
Reports the announcement of Waddell & Reed to offer BabyMint's college savings in Atlanta, Georgia. Availability of the 529 college savings plan; Accounts on the assets of InvestEd Plan; Establishment of the plan under Arizona Family College Savings Program.
- Financial advisers establish regional office in Camp Hill. Ryan, Jim t. // Central Penn Business Journal;6/15/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p2
The article reports that financial advisers firm Waddell & Reed Financial Inc. has opened an office in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.
- Corporate Staff. // Financial Planning;2009 Independent Broker-Dealer, p36
A chart is presented that lists the top broker-dealer companies in terms of corporate staff, which includes Waddell & Reed, H.D. Vest Financial Services, and First Allied Securities.
- Pennsylvania Municipal Activates International Mandate. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p2
Reports on the funding allocated by Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement System to be managed by Waddell & Reed Asset Management Group.
- Waddell & Reed moves, expands. Dellwo, Adrienne C. // Journal of Business (10756124);6/27/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 14, pA6
Reports that Spokane, Washington-based branch of Waddell & Reed Inc., a Shawnee Mission, Kansas-based financial services company, has moved its offices to larger quarters in the Spokane Valley. Increase in the number of financial advisers of the company in the area.
- BOK Financial Provides Trust Services to Waddell & Reed. Todd, Sarah // American Banker;12/ 2/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 183, p10
The article states BOK Financial in Oklahoma is partnering with Waddell & Reed financial planning company as of December 2, 2013 and BOK will help Waddell & Reed expand its trust services, according to a press release.
- Waddell to Brand Fund Family 'Ivy'. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;3/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 45, p10
Reports on the plans of Waddell & Reed Financial Inc. to merge one of its mutual fund families with funds bought from Mackenzie Financial under its Ivy funds brand. Objective of the company behind the merger of the mutual funds; Funds comprised under the Ivy funds brand; Factors that led to the...
- W&R Taps Ivy Fund Managers. // American Banker;1/22/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 14, p6
Reports that Waddell & Reed Inc. has appointed its own portfolio managers for several funds managed by company's subsidiary Ivy Funds.