Scottsdale, Ariz., Officials Extend Taxing District to Allow Arena Construction
- Monster's ball. Provenzano, Jim // Bay Area Reporter;9/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the issue over the naming of the 49ers' football stadium in San Francisco, California. Probability of Monster Cable Products to acquire the rights to name the stadium; Contention that the ballot vote would be controversial if a contract were in place before the November election; List...
- Count the cost. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p10
Opinion. Advises Cleveland, Ohio officials to plan wisely how they should finance the renovation of the Cleveland Stadium in Ohio. Criticisms on the way the officials financed the construction of the Gateway sports complex.
- A Winner Both on and off the Field of Play. // njbiz;6/16/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p18
Highlights the U.S. Youth Games held at the Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium in Newark, New Jersey. Participants of the sports; Remarks on the hospitality of Newark as host; Sports facilities built for the event.
- Viewing the NFL in high style. Reis, Michael // Stone World;Jun2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p94
Deals with the construction of the PSInet Stadium at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland.
- As Pontiac ponders, others urge that Dome have a plan. Hogue, Leslie Green; Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;08/09/99, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p22
Focuses on the plans for the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit, Michigan. Conversion to industrial or technology park; Headquarters or research and development campus for an automotive supplier.
- Financial success of stadium depends on city's strategy. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/26/2002, Issue 322960, p20
Editorial. Comments on the strategic planning of the Fresno City Council in California for the construction and management of a new baseball stadium as of August 2002. Financial plan for meeting the annual commitments to finance the debt incurred for building the stadium; Description of the...
- Plan breathes new life into old landmark. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p5A
Reports on a plan to turn the landmark Bush Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana into a multi-use facility. Possible use of the stadium to host concerts, rodeos and family carnivals; Plans of the city Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Float like a butterfly... Oken, Doreen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;04/05/99, Issue 322442, p30
Editorial. Reviews important developments relevant to the planned construction of a baseball stadium in Fresno, California as of April 5, 1999. Fresno County Grand Jury's release of its critical report on the pending stadium deal; City council member Sal Quintero's plan to reverse his support...
- Editorial. // werk, bauen + wohnen;Jul2008, Issue 7/8, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the National Stadium designed by Herzog & de Meuron in Beijing, China and another on the swimming centre Watercube in Beijing, China.