- Home sales continue to build. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p31
Analyzes home sales figures in the U.S. for December 2002. Home sales by region; Factors affecting home sales; Prospects for the housing market for 2003.
- Real Estate and Housing. // Business NH Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p48
Reports on real estate and housing sector of New Hampshire. Total construction contract awards; Home ownership rates; Annual percent change in housing prices; Average sales of price of homes.
- Housing keeps humming despite rate hikes. // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p34
Reports on the housing market conditions in the United States as of September 3, 1999. Impact of the Federal Reserve's interest rate increase on housing demand; Decrease in mortgage applications; Stronger-than-expected housing sales for the first half of 1999.
- From the top to the bottom. Zandi, Mark // Mortgage Banking;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p10
Presents a list of the best housing markets for the first half of 1996. Appreciation of house prices; Mortgage rates; Factors considered in determining the leading housing and mortgage markets; Job and personal income growth; Housing affordability; Includes markets in Atlanta, Georgia; Denver,...
- eco talk. Druckman, Amanda // Journal of Property Management;Sep2002, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p9
Presents news and notes on housing and real estate business in the U.S. as of September 2002. Result of a survey on resolving toxic mold problems in homes; Sentence handed down on California businessman Hormoz Pourat; Construction of an affordable multifamily housing condominium in New York...
- New projects keep senior housing market humming. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p10
Reports on the strong performance of the senior housing market in Westchester County, New York. Near sell-out of a retirement living service facility; Average selling price.
- Warranties included in California home sales. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May99, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the inclusion of warranties in home sales in California. Data released by the Home Warranty Association of California.
- Dutchess home sales decreased in February. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p23
Reports on the home sales figures in Dutchess County, New York for February 1995. Comparison with previous figures; Average selling prices.
- RE/Con Briefs. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/30/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p3B
Reports developments related to real estate business in New Hampshire as of May 2003. Acquisition of an elderly housing complex by the Laconia Housing and Redevelopment Authority; Construction of an affordable housing project; Approval of the multi-development plans at Willow Place Outlet Center.
- Winter Olympics, terrorist attacks both had effects on Utah's real estate industry. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/16/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Focuses on the impact of the September 11 terrorist attack on the real estate industry in Utah. Changes on the preference of the people in buying a house; Decision of the population to buy smaller house; Decline in the sales of residential units.