- Home sales continue to build. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p31
Analyzes home sales figures in the U.S. for December 2002. Home sales by region; Factors affecting home sales; Prospects for the housing market for 2003.
- Real Estate and Housing. // Business NH Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p48
Reports on real estate and housing sector of New Hampshire. Total construction contract awards; Home ownership rates; Annual percent change in housing prices; Average sales of price of homes.
- Housing keeps humming despite rate hikes. // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p34
Reports on the housing market conditions in the United States as of September 3, 1999. Impact of the Federal Reserve's interest rate increase on housing demand; Decrease in mortgage applications; Stronger-than-expected housing sales for the first half of 1999.
- A partnership turns 10. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/20/98, Vol. 45 Issue 29, p1A
Discusses the tenth anniversary celebration of Long Island Housing Partnership, an organization providing real estate services in Long Island, New York. Number of homes the group has built; Success despite community resistance to low-cost housing; Background on founding in 1988; Services...
- From the top to the bottom. Zandi, Mark // Mortgage Banking;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p10
Presents a list of the best housing markets for the first half of 1996. Appreciation of house prices; Mortgage rates; Factors considered in determining the leading housing and mortgage markets; Job and personal income growth; Housing affordability; Includes markets in Atlanta, Georgia; Denver,...
- eco talk. Druckman, Amanda // Journal of Property Management;Sep2002, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p9
Presents news and notes on housing and real estate business in the U.S. as of September 2002. Result of a survey on resolving toxic mold problems in homes; Sentence handed down on California businessman Hormoz Pourat; Construction of an affordable multifamily housing condominium in New York...
- New projects keep senior housing market humming. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p10
Reports on the strong performance of the senior housing market in Westchester County, New York. Near sell-out of a retirement living service facility; Average selling price.
- Warranties included in California home sales. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May99, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the inclusion of warranties in home sales in California. Data released by the Home Warranty Association of California.
- Dutchess home sales decreased in February. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p23
Reports on the home sales figures in Dutchess County, New York for February 1995. Comparison with previous figures; Average selling prices.