- War-Related Loss and Suffering in Israeli Society: An Historical Perspective. Bilu, Yoram; Witztum, Eliezer // Israel Studies;Fall2000, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the essay involving the social condition of Israel in the first century. Historical perspectives on the master-schema as security-relevant employed in the country; Scrutiny on the loss management and distress of the society; Overview of the interrelations between the societal dilemma...
- History. // Israel Country Review;2011, p6
The article offers an overview of the political history of Israel from its original inhabitants to the formation of political system.
- Country Overview. // Israel Country Review;2012, p1
The article offers information on the country Israel including its political history, economic conditions and geography.
- Political Conditions. // Israel Country Review;2012, p19
The article provides a historical account of the political conditions in Israel with information on the creation of the state in 1948, the progress and recess undergone by the peace process and the violence during elections.
- TWO-STATE PROGRESS. HARRIS, DAVID // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p181
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Death and Life of the Two-State Solution," by Grant Rumley and Amir Tibon in the July/August 2015 issue.
- Israel's Folly. Greenfield, Daniel // Outpost;May2011, Issue 243, p11
The article presents a reprint of the article "Israel's Folly," by Daniel Greenfield, which appeared at a blog on March 27, 2011. It discusses the efforts made by the State of Israel in order to reclaim its territory such as conducting multilateral negotiations with U.S. and Europe. It also...
- The Israeli Left (Book Review). Reinharz, Jehuda // Library Journal;8/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p1561
Reviews the book 'The Israeli Left: History, Problems, Documents,' by Peretz Merhav.
- British Framing of the Frontier in Palestine, 1918â€“1923: Revisiting Colonial Sources on Tribal Insurrection, Land Tenure, and the Arab Intelligentsia. Eldin, Munir Fakher // Jerusalem Quarterly;Autumn2014, Issue 60, p42
The article offers the author's insights on the frontier in Palestine and its tribal insurrection, land tenure, and Arab intelligentsia. Topics include the tribal rebellion in Samakh and the Baysan valley in 1920, the origins of colonial land policy in the country such as the grazing rights of...
- Not Hatred but Lack of a Common Language. Zang, Johannes // Palestine-Israel Journal of Politics, Economics & Culture;2015, Vol. 20 Issue 2/3, p147
The author discusses aspects of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It discusses the five themes in relation to the conflict which include the violence on both sides, three factors of Israeli politics, and negligence to human rights violations. Also mentioned are the lack of communications on both...