Middlesex County, N.J., Gets State OK to Prime the Redevelopment Pump
- Denver Will Back Up $300M Federal Loan. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/27/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33256, p4
The article reports that Denver, Colorado will secure a 300 million dollars federal loan for redeveloping its Union Station train terminal.
- Tucson voters scheduled to face $278.1 million bond package in May. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/26/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30815, p3
Reports that voters in Tucson, Arizona will decide in a ballot in May 16, 2000, on whether to approve bonds to finance a range of city needs. Information about the bond package at issue; Percentage of assessed valuation of general obligation debt that can be borrowed by the city; General...
- Municipal bond and state and local finance legislative status report. // Bond Buyer;05/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30636, p6
Reveals the status as of May 7, 1999 of various municipal bond and local finance legislation in the United States. Includes plan to issue taxable bonds to build and renovate schools; Comparison between existing and proposed laws.
- Stratford, Conn., ready to sell $95 million pension-obligation deal. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;05/19/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30396, p25
Focuses on a plan by the town of Stratford, Connecticut to issue $95 million of taxable pension obligation bonds by July 1, 1998. Stratford Town Council's approval of a proposal made by finance director Edward Gomeau; Utilization of the proceeds to fund the town's pension liability.
- Glendale, Ariz., asking voters to pick capital projects. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/29/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30758, p40
Reports on the holding of a ballot initiative on Glendale, Arizona, focused on the selection of as many as 12 separate bond measures totalling $411.5 million. Projection that remaining funds from the bond authorization of 1987 will be used up by 2001; Propositions.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p19
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States as of October 23, 1998. Includes Courtland Industrial Development Board in Alabama; Sacramento City Financing Authority in California; Douglas County School District in Colorado; Multifamily housing revenue bonds...
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p23
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States as of October 23, 1998. Includes Riverview School District's construction bonds in Arkansas; Union School District of Union County, Arkansas; Emmet County Building Authority in Michigan; Isle Independent School...
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of October 23, 1998. Name of issuer; Location; Type of issue; Dates; Amounts; Callers.
- Finance. Petersen, John E. // Governing;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p35
Presents information on the municipal bond market in the United States, while focusing on the change in local finance of some states. Information on some bond markets which were affected by the change in local finance; Indepth look at the contracting of the municipal bond business in 1987;...