'Strong as an Ox' Market Up 3/8; Omaha Offers 1st Deal Since '98
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Idaho Housing & Finance Association's single family mortgage bonds; Minnesota Housing Finance Agency's single family mortgage bonds; Oregon Housing & Community Services Department's mortgage...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Florida Department of Transportation's turnpike revenue bonds; Indiana Lake Central School Corp.'s general obligation school building bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p16
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Lauderdale County & Florence Health Care Authority, Alabama's revenue bonds; California's Veteran's general obligation bonds, series BT; New York Urban Development Corp.'s correction...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p22
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Adams County School District No. 50, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Alaska Housing Finance Corp.'s general housing purpose bonds.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p29
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Schuylkill Haven Municipal Authority, Pennsylvania's guaranteed sewer revenue bonds, series of 1977; Altoona, Wisconsin's general obligation promissory notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p35
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Market indicators; short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Bond Buyer Indexes; Visible supply declines; Futures markets.
- Munis Rise 1/4 to 1/8 With Treasuries; N.Y. City, State Deals Come in Strong. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 20, 2000. New-issue activity; Activities in the primary and secondary market; Lehman Brothers' pricing and repricing of New York State Dormitory Authority bonds for Manhattan College.