Study: Retirement Community Costs Soar on Rising Salaries
- CCRCs Receiving More Money From Generous Philanthropists. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;08/04/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30947, p1
Informs that continuing-care and retirement communities (CCRC) in the United States are receiving more funds from donors than they ever have, which helps some of the stronger credits increase their cash reserves. Advantages of CCRC over many other tax-exempt facilities; Bonds for CCRC; Liquidity.
- Continuing-care retirement centers: more and more, a safer bet. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p6
Reports on the growing number of analysts and portfolio managers recommending continuing-care retirement (CCR) centers as a safer alternative to other high-yield investments. Caution for market participants; Financial performance of continuing-care retirement centers; Factors driving trend;...
- Caring for Life. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Dec2010, p42
The article features the highlights during the "On Broadway" at the Lambeth House Fall Gala in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 14, 2010 in which proceeds are used for the programs of the Lambeth House, a retirement community which promotes quality of life for its residents.
- Untitled. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/10/96, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p17
Presents a photograph showing the bond-burning ceremony of the board of trustees of Riverwoods at Exeter as a life care retirement community to celebrate the early redemption of $15.5 million in first mortgage revenue bonds. Members of the board of trustees.
- Bond insurance hasn't met needs of assisted-living sector. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p28
Reports on the minimal penetration of bond insurance into financings of assisted-living and continuing-care retirement center units (CCRC) in the Northeastern region of the United States. Improvement of the credit qualify of such facilities as their occupancies rise; State of competition within...
- Bondholders Cross Fingers as CCRC Deadline Nears. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33685, p3
The article offers information on the deadline for the bids to buy the assets of Clare at Water Tower, a continuing-care retirement community located in Chicago, Illinois, wherein bondholders hopes for a competitive offer to recover the cost of bonds.
- SNF, CCRC spending expected to rise 69%. Mullaney, Tim // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Oct2014, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p4
The article reports the spending on skilled nursing facilities (SNF) and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) as a part of U.S. healthcare spending.
- MetLife Foundation funds expansion of aging-in-place Village program. // Journal on Active Aging;May/Jun2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the 350,000-dollar grant awarded by MetLife Foundation to NCB Capital Impact to fund the expansion of the Village to Village (VtV) Network for older adults and Baby Boomers with partner Beacon Hill Village in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Funding restored for naturally occurring retirement communities. Ethos // Bay Windows;5/17/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p14
The article informs that the Massachusetts House of Representatives voted to restore funding for Naturally Occurring Retirement Communities (NORCS).