Swedes Eye Europe With Innovative Portal
- CHANGINGWORLDS' CLIXSMART TO POWER TELIASONERA'S SURFPORT. // Worldwide Telecom;Sep2005, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the selection of the ClixSmart Intelligent Portal Platform from ChangingWorlds Ltd. by TeliaSonera AB to power its SurfPort Mobile Internet Portal. Features of the intelligent portal platform; Terms of the deal; Background on the operations of the companies.
- Telia AG deploys digital interface. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p84
Announces the deployment of a synchronous digital hierarchy GMU interface in its DXX managed networks, by Swedish telecommunications operator, Telia AG. Reason behind this procedure; Claims made by the company.
- TELIA HOSTS OPERATION OF EU'S CV DATABASE. // Worldwide Databases;Jul2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p3
Reports that Telia in Stockholm, Sweden will host the infrastructure and operation of the European CV database, Eurescv-search.COM. Details of the Web hosting service; Security of the database.
- Swedish government to sell Telia stake. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p24
Reports on the plan of the Swedish government to sell about 30 percent of Telia.
- Ecological concerns in Europe spawn new breed of clean cards. Block, Valerie // American Banker;10/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 204, p33
Reports on the introduction of Sweden's biodegradable payment card called Ecocard. Invention of Ecocard for Swedish telephone carrier Telia as an alternative to plastic telephone cards.
- Telenor and Telia to merge. // RCR;01/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p27
Details the merger deal between Telenor AS and Telia AB. Terms of the merger agreement; Formed company as a leading operator in Norther Europe market.
- Telia, Ericsson plan dual-mode, GSM/DECT. // Electronic News;4/17/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2061, p28
Reports that Telia has ordered from Ericsson 5,000 dual-mode GSM/DECT handsets which will operate over both wireless networks. Joint trial development project; Design of the first dual-mode telephone.
- Telia Mobil announces GPRS service package. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p32
Announces Telia Mobil's launch of Telia Mobile OnLine, a GPRS service package that makes possible a permanent connection between a mobile phone and the Internet.
- Telia's Ebitda soars and aids Sonera bid. // Utility Week;11/1/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p13
Reports on the earnings of telecommunication operator Telia in the third quarter of 2002. Comparison with year earlier results; Advantages of the positive results; Operating income of the company.