Getting Bluetooth Over The Threshold
- Has bluetooth marketing blundered? Secker, Matthew // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the marketing of bluetooth technology. Evolution of the wireless technology; Focus of marketing efforts; Revenue potential of the sector; Mass marketing of bluetooth solutions.
- Sean Kinmont, Brand owners warned over Bluetooth 'cowboys'. Hoffbrand, Jenny // Precision Marketing;10/19/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p12
The article focuses on the regulatory issue of Bluetooth marketing in Great Britain. It is pointed out that Bluetooth marketing has gained popularity among consumers, but a lack of clearness over regulation has threatened brands who seek to follow best practice. It is suggested that users of the...
- TechTalk: Vehicles Go Wireless. Grala, Alyson // License!;Sep2006, Vol. 9 Issue 8, pS45
The article reports on the incorporation of wireless Bluetooth technology into modern automobiles. With new products offered in the market, such as the Phone Book Access Profile and enhanced Hands-Free Profile from Bluetooth Special Interest Group Inc., it would improve phone book handling and...
- Wearable Bluetooth Due Soon. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p36
Focuses on the plan of Sony Ericsson for a launching of wearable Bluetooth hands-free accessory for wireless phone. Consideration on the features of the module; Coordination of the device with wearer's clothes.
- PARA NUESTROS LECTORES. // Entrepreneur Mexico;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...