Making A Bid For Gen Y
- Price won't always be main marketing focus. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p14
Discusses the changes in marketing focus of wireless carriers in the United States. Previous focus on pricing schemes; AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s launch of single-rate plans in 1998; Powertel Inc.'s wireless-rate plan; Partnership among Sprint PCS, 7-Up and Nokia aimed at young people;...
- AT&T Wireless, Sprint PCS team up to meet siting needs. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on a series of initiatives announced by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to lower overhead and increase revenues including a tower sharing agreement with Sprint PCS and a strategic relationship with IBM Corp. Terms of the agreement between AT&T and Sprint PCS; Plans of Sprint; Agreement of...
- Digital Orchid Blooms With NASCAR Service. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p44
Reports on the launch of downloadable real-time applications NASCAR.com TO GO by AT&T Wireless Inc. and Spring PCS. Features of the application; Amount for downloading the application; Advantages of the application.
- It's your move. Todd, Karissa // Wireless Review;08/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p5
Focuses on issues considered in the implementation of of wireless local loop (WLL) in the wireless telecommunication industry. Comments on the Project Angel plans of AT&T Wireless; Significance of WLL issues on local carriers; Effect of marketing prices to wireless phone subcribers.
- Sprint PCS to open two more local stores. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;10/18/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p6
Reports the plan of opening local stores by Sprint PCS in Puerto Rico. Total amount of investment; Support for the launching of wireless service network; Access of the market to innovative technology.
- Lightbridge to deploy Services for Sprint PCS. // RCR;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p19
Reports that Sprint PCS will deploy Lightbridge Inc.'s Retail Management System for wireless communication systems and consulting services in the United States.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
Presents news briefs on telecommunication industry. Purchase agreement signed by Sprint PCS; Software application offered by Motorola; Deal signed by Buyphone.com and AT&T Wireless Services.
- The gift of wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p74
Offers a look at the offerings of wireless communications providers for the teen or young adults market in the 2000 holiday season. Features of the Sprint PCS' holiday catalog; AT&T Wireless' holiday promotion services; Description of the wireless services of Sprint PCS that target the teens;...
- The wireless growth engine. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;02/12/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 7, p99
Reports on the fourth-quarter earnings of several telecommunication carriers in the United States in 2000. Sprint PCS; Verizon Communications; AT&T Wireless.