interWAVE Enters India
- interWAVE releases IP network system. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p27
Reports the release of WAVE-IP, a compact wireless Internet Protocol network system by interWAVE Communications International Ltd. in Cannes, France.
- Small Infrastructure Provider Carves Niche. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p26
Highlights the success of interWave Communications International Ltd. in carving out a niche in the wireless networks market. Challenges faced by Priscilla Lu, chief executive and chairman of interWave in establishing the company; Goal of interWave on its Internet protocol-based technology;...
- Multimodal brings flexibility. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p19
Deals with the use of multimodal platform on mobile communications systems. Features of the mobile communication system developed by BeVocal Inc., a voice platform provider; Decision of OnMobile Systems Inc. to sell its multimodal platform to Hutchinson Max Telecom Ltd.; Advantages of wireless...
- interWAVE Merges Cellular, Broadband. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p30
Reports that the cellular infrastructure provider interWAVE Communications International Inc. is launching an end-to-end cellular and wireless broadband infrastructure network.
- Companies Prepare To Enter Iraq. // Wireless Week;6/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the plans of interWave Communications International to deploy commercial cellular network in hard-to-reach regions in Iraq as of June 1, 2003. Reason behind the company's interest in the country; Reputation of the company in building cellular networks; .
- BT A&M, InterWave complete trial. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p109
Reports the completion of a technical trial of a wireless communication system by telecommunications companies BT A&M and Interwave Communications International Ltd. in California.
- Ericsson Exec Takes interWAVE CEO Seat. // Electronic News;6/9/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Ericsson executive Erwin Leichtle to join wireless communications systems company interWAVE Communications International Ltd. His position at the company; His career background.
- ADC and interWave to sell microcellular systems in China. // RCR;11/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p15
Focuses on the strategic agreement of ADC Wireless Systems and interWave Communications International Ltd to sell microcellular systems in China. Expectations of Doug Jacobs of interWave on the combination of the companies' technology; Terms of the merger agreement; Benefit of the agreement to...
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;4/29/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p20
Presents several issues related to the wireless industry as of April 29, 2002. Warning issued by Pinnacle Towers to file for bankruptcy protection; Funding closed by Magis Networks Inc.; Agreement between Interwave Communications and Eastern Communications Co. Ltd.