- BlueKite Expanding OC Design Center. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p3
Reports on software firm BlueKite.com's relocation of its Orange County, California, engineering and design center to another facility in Irvine. Additional employees to be hired by the company as part of its expansion; Lease agreement signed by the company for its new location.
- SOFTWARE AND GEAR. // Wireless Week;9/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p14
Presents an update on software and devices in the telecommunication industry as of September 17, 2001. Urgent messaging system launched by Vytek Wireless Inc.; Feature of the compact modem launched by Motient Corp.; Move of Mobile Internet software maker BlueKite.com to make bandwidth...
- Strategic Buyers: BlueKite Acquires Billing Co. RedCycle. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/11/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p17
The article reports the acquisition of RedCycle Networks, a developer of bill-payment technology by BlueKite.
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.
- Reining in Web sprawl. Klein, David // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Opinion. Focuses on how businesses such as Sprint and Chrysler are consolidating their sprawling Web sites of products brands. Strategies used by the companies; Reason for designs on all sub-sites.
- How to target new site promotions. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Reports that Web marketers are using search engines and directories as a means of promoting Web sites. Problems associated with search engines and directories; Importance of using specialized search engines.
- New and info resources for marketers. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-10
Presents information on Web sites such as Advertising Age Job Bank and Beyond Computing. Address and location of Web sites; Features of the Web sites.
- Building a web site strategy shouldn't be left to the techies. Horwitz, Belle // American Banker;10/23/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 204, p13
Presents several guidelines on how Web site users can effectively use cyberspace to their advantage. Brand development; Selection of Web site developer; Constant feedback-and-response process; Customer focus; Management ability.