Big Boys Team Up On Security
- HP, Nokia join to promote WAP. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p34
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s global agreement with Nokia Corp. to develop and promote mobile Internet solutions for enterprises based on Nokia's Wireless Application Protocol server software. Terms of the agreement.
- WAP moves along. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;07/05/99, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p12
Presents services and products of different telecommunication companies based on wireless application protocol (WAP). Testing of Apion's WAP gateway by Saraide.com; WAP-based technology introduced by Hewlett-Packard; Nokia and Ericsson's testing of the interoperability of their WAP handsets and...
- Entering The WAP Gateway. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p6A
Presents information on Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) gateways, the infrastructure needed to link subscriber devices to the wireless Internet. Gateway offered by Phone.com, the leader in WAP gateway market sales; Offering of Nokia; WAP gateway servers offered by Hewlett-Packard Co.
- INKING UP. M.H. // Entrepreneur;Jul2003, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p37
Presents wireless devices that can send information and images to various media printing devices. Integration of Bluetooth printing technology by Nokia; Possibility of licensing Hewett Packard's Mobile Enterprise Printing server for network printing; Offer of wireless printing for notebooks...
- HP enhances its wireless Internet position. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p10
Presents information on Hewlett-Packard Company's wireless Internet services, offered in conjunction with Bitstream, BlueKite, WebEx and GoAmerica. HP Jornada personal digital assistant with Bitstream's Thunderhawk technology; BlueKite's optimization software; WebEx's Access Anywhere service.
- HP Partners With F5 Networks to Speed Up App Deployment. // CIO Insight;5/9/2012, p1
The article offers information on the solutions automating the processes for cloud application deployment on wireless and wired networks from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- HP blade server could ease computing challenges. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p23
Reports on the release of a blade server product series and a support alliance program from Hewlett-Packard Co. Advantage of the wireless product to customers; Key features of the blade server products.
- HP introduces new wireless products. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;1/24/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p29
Focuses on the introduction of wireless products by Hewlett-Packard company. Development of the Canon Hi8 video camcorders package; Features of avilion zt1000; Prices of the products.
- Certain Wireless Communication Devices, Portable Music and Data Processing Devices, Computers and Components Thereof, Commission Decision To Review in Part a Final Initial Determination Finding a Violation of Section 337; Request for Written Submissions. Barton, Lisa R. // Federal Register;6/29/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 126, p38826
The article provides information on a complaint filed by Motorola Mobility Inc. to the U.S. International Trade Commission regarding import and sale of wireless communication devices, portable music and data processing devices. It informs that the complaint has been filed against manufacturers...