- Partnerships. // Frontline Solutions;Jan2000, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p50
Reports on high technology firms which joined PinPoint's Locatelt! Partnership Program, a program designed to create applications for the firm's local positioning system solutions.
- Unimicro PinPoints 3D-iD. // Wireless Week;07/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p28
Announces the introduction of the 3D-iD open architecture wireless local positioning system in the Mexican market by PinPoint Corp. of Billerica, Massachusetts. How the PinPoint system works; Remarks from Antonio Olmeda, president of Unimicro.
- New product will track health care equipment. // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p7
Reports on GE Medical Systems Inc.'s alliance with wireless locating solutions developer PinPoint Corp. to market an asset tracking service in health care facilities. Terms under the distribution agreement; Features of the service delivery technology.
- GlobalDining joins Pinpoint Fuel developer program. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p44
Reports that GlobalDining, a mobile restaurant directory and reservation provider, joined the Fuel developer program of PinPoint Networks Inc. in 2001.
- Aether, Data Critical form alliance. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p8
Focuses on the alliance formed by Aether Systems Inc. and Data Critical Corp., a provider of wireless communications to the health-care industry.
- PointBase teams with Microware. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p30
Reports on the teamup of mobile wireless data management product supplier PointBase Inc. with embedded real-time operating software provider Microwave Systems Corp. to address the emerging market for mobile wireless data applications.
- New group forms to promote 3G nets. Gimpelson, Terri // Network World;1/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p26
Reports the alliance of wireless service providers and equipment vendors in the United States. Goal of Newco; Identification of members; Inclusion of GSM technology.
- Critical Path, Logica extend relationship. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p36
Focuses on Critical Path Inc. and Logica's extension of their relationship in which they jointly provide wireless messaging infrastructure to wireless carriers in the United States.
- BoF Group Investigates Sensor Integration in Mobile Systems. Mumford, Richard // Microwave Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p56
The article reports on the formation of the Birds of a Feather (BoF) group by the Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) Alliance to investigate the requirements related to integrating sensors into mobile systems and which will address challenges facing the sensor and wireless markets.