Agere Systems Achieves Escape Velocity
- Agere Cuts Share Price Again. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;03/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p1
Reports that Lucent Technologies cut the share price of its integrated circuits unit, Agere, in half on its initial public offering. Details on the price per share of Agere; Significance of the offering of Agere to the restructuring plan of Lucent; Other companies that made similar moves.
- Agere IPO raises $3.6B. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p20
Reports on the initial public offering of Agere Systems Inc. of Allentown, Pennsylvania, the communications semiconductor unit of Lucent Technologies Inc., at the New York Stock Exchange starting March 28, 2001.
- Agere Flattens In Early Trading. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the initial public offering of Agere Systems Inc., the semiconductor unit of Lucent Technologies Inc. Funding raised by the company; Benefits of the offering to Lucent; Profit warning issued by Agere.
- Agere postpones IPO. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p3
Announces the postponement of Allentown, Pennsylvania-based Agere Systems Inc.'s initial public offering tentatively planned for debut on March 22, 2001.
- Lucent spins off Agere. // Telephony;04/02/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 14, p20
Deals with the 2001 initial public offering (IPO) of Agere, a former Lucent Technologies unit.
- A Little Less Liquid. // Business News New Jersey;04/03/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on the disappointment of Lucent Technologies at the less than expected earnings of microelectronics manufacturer, Agere from an initial public offering before the week of April 3, 2001.
- Agere Spin-Off Could Retire Lucent's Debt. Murphy, Tom // Electronic News;04/02/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the decision of Agere Systems Inc. to make an initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange on March 28, 2001. Why Lucent Technologies Inc., parent company of Agere, decided to push for an IPO despite a low stock price offering; Financial performance of Agere.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p14
Charts initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 2003. New filings for the week of April 10 to 15, 2003; Stocks coming out of the quiet period.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p16
Charts the aftermarket performance of U.S. initial public offerings as of April 2003.