British Airways' Seats On The Go
- Airlines go flat-out for first-class luxury. Sandilands, Ben // BRW;11/09/98, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p44
Presents information on sky beds added to the major airlines' long-haul flights. Success of the berths; The price of the flights; Description of the sky beds and their design; What kind of passengers they are geared towards; British Airways beginning the trend; How each carrier has created a...
- Airline Googles Passengers, Faces Backlash. Newman, Jared // PC World;Sep2012, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p39
The article reports that airline British Airways is dealing with backlash in 2012 after it used search engine Google to look up passengers' photos as part of its Know Me program to improve passenger recognition.
- BRITISH AIRWAYS. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);2015 Supplement, p18
The article presents charts and a diagram that depict statistics from an airline survey by the journal regarding services provided by British Airways in travel classes like first class, including in-flight audio-video services and availability of internet services, and seat configuration.
- BA plans to Know Me. // Travel Daily;7/4/2012, p6
The article reports on the launch of Know Me, a customer service program dedicated on the collection of data on the experiences of every passenger, by British Airways PLC (BA).
- British Airways - BA. // Travel Daily;3/16/2013, p3
The article offers brief information on the First Class air travel service package from British Airways PLC.
- MAUREEN. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/27/2007, p42
The describes her friend's experience with an accommodation provider and British Airways. Her friend was almost bump out during his outbound flight. The flight was overbooked but he was able to secure an aisle seat because some passengers did not show up. The author also recounts how his friend...
- NEW SEATS FOR SOME. Otley, Tom // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2010, p42
The article reports on the launch of British Airways' World Traveller Economy and World Traveller Plus Premium Economy seating. According to the author, the services will be available at the airline's Boeing B777-300ER, B787 Dreamliner and Airbus A380 aircraft. The seats are wider compared with...
- Airline Amenities Worth Asking For. Applebaum, Michael // Brandweek;8/22/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 30, p34
Provides information on several suggested amenities for British Airways. Resume of hot meal services in its long-haul flights; Application of chair massage in cheaper seats of its airplanes; Incorporation of entertainment show during flights.
- British Airways - BA. // Travel Daily;Aug2013 Airline Business Class Guide, p7
The article presents a company profile of British Airways PLC. It provides information regarding the airline's intercontinental fleet as well as cabin and seat specifications. It also provides information on the airline's luggage allowance, dining, and loyalty programs as well as alliances and...