Bluetooth Revolution: Take 1
- keeping Bluetooth simple. Brooks, Dylan // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the Bluetooth wireless technology. Companies that embedded Bluetooth in their devices; Bluetooth's strength; Common use for Bluetooth.
- Pushing Bluetooth To The Fast Track. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p1
Highlights the fast track applications and implementations of the Bluetooth technology in various industries. Forecast on the growth of Bluetooth-enabled equipment; Details on Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) 5-Minute Ready program for consumers; Content of the Web site of SIG.
- Getting the Best Bite from Bluetooth. Forman, Ross // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on benefits of using bluetooth technology for wireless interconnectivity. Use of low-cost transceiver chip in Bluetooth devices; Comparison of various Bluetooth modules; Description of application-specific Bluetooth modules.
- Motorola releases integrated Bluetooth chip. // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p6
Evaluates the MC72000 integrated Bluetooth radio solution for wireless devices, developed by Motorola's Semiconductor Products Sector in the U.S. Applications; Features.
- Bluetooth arrives. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p8
Talks about the adoption of Bluetooth technology in the mass consumer market as of 2002. Plan of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group to refocus Bluetooth's advertising message; Factors which will allow wireless carriers to begin bundling Bluetooth headsets with compatible handsets;...
- Bluetooth envisions the unplugged office. O'Bryhim, Brendan // Electrical Wholesaling;Dec2000, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p28
Describes how wireless technology can be applied to wire-and-cable electric distributors as envisioned by wireless networking technology Bluetooth. Functions of Bluetooth the technological specification and the consortium of companies; Primary focus of Bluetooth; Other home simplification...
- Bluetooth Sales Seen At 1.4B Units In 2005. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/25/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p29
Forecasts the annual sales of wireless technology products of Bluetooth in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Am I blue? Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/12/2001, Issue 322733, p10
Deals with BlueTooth, a short-range wireless technology that allows different electronic devices to communicate with one another using a common language or protocol. Origin of the technology; Design and features; Advantages to business travelers; Industries that will benefit from BlueTooth.
- Wide-eyed and wireless. Hibbert, Lee // Professional Engineering;06/07/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p27
Discusses the potential impact of Bluetooth, the wireless voice and data technology that will connect mobile electronic devices, on the consumer markets once its applications are fully developed. Explanation of how Bluetooth works; Number of firms involved in the Bluetooth special interest...
- Bluetooth starts to bite. Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p31
Reports on the growth of Bluetooth technology. History of Bluetooth technology; Bluetooth-enabled public access; Applications of Bluetooth.