Court Hearing In TSR Wireless Case Scheduled
- Three companies pay $12.2M for TSR assets. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p2
Reports on United States bankruptcy officials' decision to auction off the remaining assets of TSR Wireless LLC, one of the country's largest privately held paging carrier before it filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in December 2000.
- Dot-Combustible. // Interactive Week;12/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 52, p57
Reports on the messages heard when dialing into TSR Wireless company. Bankruptcy of the company.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p1
Reports on TSR Wireless LLC's plan to continue to keep its network up and running, a week after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in New Jersey.
- TSR Turns Off The Lights. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p1
Reports the filing for bankruptcy of TSR Wireless LLC in the United States as of December 2000. Impact of its closure to the paging industry.
- Questions linger about TSR demise. Dano, Mike // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p19
Reports on the Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing of TSR Wireless in New Jersey on December 8, 2000. Nature of Chapter 7 bankruptcy; Factors that led to the company's shutdown; Condition of the paging industry.
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF. // Las Vegas Business Press;1/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of January 2002. Regulation of the Federal Communications Commission concerning the numbers of mobile phones; Filing for bankruptcy protection of Kmart Corp.; Increase in the profit of Freddie Mac, a buyer of U.S. home mortgages.
- FCC Decree buys Time for Geotek. Carlson, Caron // Wireless Week;08/16/99, Vol. 5 Issue 33, p1
Reports the extension given by the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to bankrupt Geotek Communications Inc. to comply with its coverage requirements. Pending petitions about the future of Geotek spectrum at 900 MHz; Lifting of the FCC rule on carriers electing the substantial...
- NextWave given time to build out. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p11
Reports that the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) gave bankrupt NextWave Telecom Inc. additional time to meet its network buildout requirements but also restricted the company's ability to sell its assets to a large corporation. Amount of...
- NextWave Victory Positive for Wireless. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p1
Reports on U.S. Supreme Court's decision that the Federal Communications Commission violated the bankruptcy code when it revoked the licenses of NextWave Personal Communications Inc. Valuation of NextWave's assets; Amount of NextWave's loan to the commission; Auction of NextWave.