- SpectraSite finds towers in inferno. Maley, Frank // Business North Carolina;Nov2002, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the impact of the decision of the company SpectraSite Holdings to buy cellular towers and leasing the space on them to wireless-communication providers in the U.S. Background on the company; Sales posted by the company in 2001; Details on an announcement made by the company in...
- Mixed bag for financially challenged tower firms. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;10/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p15
Presents an update on the finances of telecommunication tower companies in the U.S. as of October 21, 2002. Move of SpectraSite Holdings Inc. to default its bond issues; Details of the amended reorganization plan of Pinnacle Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries; Move of Standard & Poor's Ratings...
- Tower operators pin hopes on network upgrades. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the performance of U.S. communication tower companies in the fourth quarter of 2001. Financial information on American Tower; Revenues of Pinnacle Holdings Inc.; SpectraSite Holdings Inc.
- Cisco hunts small Web businesses. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;05/03/99, Vol. 236 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the first partners in Cisco Systems' Cisco Hosted Applications Initiative. Information on the initiative; Aim of the company; Applications provided.
- Big four vendors all show gains. // Business Communications Review;Oct98, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the increased sales of telecommunication routers and switches in the United States led by Cisco Systems Inc.
- Telecom shoot-out. Snyder, Beth // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the problems between voice network vendors and date network vendors in the telecommunication industry, highlighting the Cisco Systems company. Who are the data network vendors; How the router switch can be the solution to the problems of the vendor; Comments from Keith Fox, vice...
- Cable quest. Carroll // Telephony;12/06/99, Vol. 237 Issue 23, p53
Reports that Cisco Systems has continued its string of acquisitions in the United States, designed to bolster its solutions for streamlined broadband telecommunication networks that support data, voice, and data services. Companies acquired by Cisco as part of its plans of expanding its...
- Cisco backs Unified Communications plan. Lattig, Michael // InfoWorld;04/12/99, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p52
Provides information on Cisco Systems Incorporated's Unified Communications strategy. Partners of Cisco in the plan; Implications of the strategy to the development of standards-based interoperable unified messaging systems; Changes in Cisco's AS5300 router.
- Cisco concentrator to meld data, voice and video. Duffy, Jim // Network World;01/19/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p55
Reports on Cisco Systems Incorporated's unveiling an access concentrator as part of an initiative to meld voice, data and video traffic on enterprise networks. Reference to the MC 3810 multiservice access concentrator; Comments from Peter Alexander, director of marketing in Cisco's Multiservice...