- News Corp sells Beliefnet to small media company. // Christian Century;7/27/2010, Vol. 127 Issue 15, p18
The article reports on the selling of the religious web site Beliefnet by parent company News Corp to the small media company BN Media LLC in July 2010.
- Web site offers merger information. // Drug Store News;8/3/98, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p4
Describes a Web site in the United States that provides information on merger talks.
- CORRECTIONS, CLARIFICATIONS. // Modern Healthcare;12/8/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p16
Presents corrections to a November 3, 2003 article on the proposed merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks and to a December 1, 2003 article on the Web address of the online organization, PatchWorx, published in the journal "Modern Healthcare."
- Business briefs. // Ceramic Industry;Mar1997, Vol. 147 Issue 3, p21
Provides various news and acquisitions of different companies. The company that has been chosen to supply one melting furnace and one annealing lehr for the first float glass plant in North Africa; Reason why Vidrieria Argentina SA has ordered a two-headed FastScan automatic inspection system...
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE. // Investment Advisor;Apr2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of Metlife Inc. with American Life Insurance Co. and relaunch of the MetLife Mature Market Institute's (MMI) Web site.
- hotline. // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/28/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p8
Reports several developments in the advertising industry in the United States as of August 2000. Implication of an executive meeting between United Airlines and McCann-Erickson Worldwide for a consolidated review; Account on a television advertisement for the American Legacy Foundation;...
- THEMIDDLEMARKET.COM. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p7
The article reviews the Web site The MiddleMarket.com.
- THEMIDDLEMARKET.COM. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p7
The article focuses on the mergers and acquisition-related topics found in themiddlemarket.com.
- East Meets West. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;10/28/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 43, p24
Reports on the consolidation of Web sites by Federal Express Corp. intended for the subsidiaries of Federal Express Freight East and West in the U.S. Design of the site for smaller and midsize companies; Accessibility of the service for freight booking, check schedules and freight status;...