Spector to Take Helm of TBMA; Hayes to Head Municipal Division
- Eads in e-world now. // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p15
Reports the appointment of several executives in the United States. Includes Jim Eads as vice president of eFinancial World; Appointment of Francis Duggan as senior vice president of Internet Development of Webster Bank; Designation of David Kasper as president of Financial Services Group of H...
- People. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Jan2002, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p71
Reports developments related to employee selection in the U.S. as of January 2002. Promotion of Theodore H. Kijanka to president of Schroeder Industries; Appointment of training director Danny Waters to the Fluid Power Educational Foundation Board of Trustees; Designation of Julio Cesar do...
- People. // Chain Store Age;May97, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p255
Reports on executive promotions and retirement of various United States companies. Promotion of Frank A. Washburn to executive vice president of Pamida Holdings Corporation; Shopko Stores Incorporated's naming of Timothy Knutsen as director of store planning and purchasing and Steven A. Dobbs...
- NJBIZ. // Business News New Jersey;7/10/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p2
Reports business developments in the United States. Appointment of Bob Franks as president of HealthCare Institute; Details on the launching of Good News Financial Management; Legislation on profits from out-of-state partnerships.
- RETAIL briefs. // Home Textiles Today;11/26/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p2
Reports developments in business in the United States as of November 2001. Designation of Bob Nardelli as chairman of Home Depot aside from being president and chief executive officer; Promotion of John Fleming to the position chief operations officer of Wal-Mart.com; Introduction of a...
- People and Places. // Proofs;Nov2004, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p60
This article presents updates on executives of dental companies in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Richard E. Patton, Jr. was appointed to the position of vice president of sales at Curasan, Inc. Martin J. Dymek was promoted to chief executive officer of Clinician's Preference LLC. Kevin Hay,...
- THIS JUST IN. Dietderich, Andrew; Bailey, Laura; Merx, Katie; Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;8/20/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p1
Reports several developments related to the business industry in the United States as of August 2001. Plans of Our Lady of Providence to sell the campus; Accounts on the luxury housing projects from Plymouth City Council; Selection of Terry Barclay as executive director of Women's Economic Club.
- People In The News. // Electronic Education Report;03/28/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p8
Reports on executive appointments at education-related companies in the United States as of March 28, 2001.
- League Business. // Commercial Law Bulletin;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p28
Reports developments concerning the business industry in the United States. Recommendation of individuals for office terms in the Commercial Law League of America; Appointment of officers and directors in the American Board of Certification (ABC); Commitment of ABC as a non-profit organization.