Bond Buyer Indexes Fall Across the Board
- Indicators. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;2/19/2002, p56
Reports business developments in Great Britain as of February 2002. Decline of the retail price index; Reduction of the service sectors pay awards; Increase of unemployment rate.
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;7/16/2002, p50
Reports economic developments in Great Britain as of July 2002. Decline of the retail price index; Decrease of unemployment rate; Growth of average permanent salaries.
- Yardstick. // Personnel Today;4/16/2002, p70
Reports business developments in Great Britain as of April 2002. Decline of the retail price index; Increase of the unemployment rate; Growth average permanent salaries.
- FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK. // Dollars & Sense;Nov/Dec2014, Issue 315, p5
Several questions and answers related to global economic conditions are presented which includes unemployment rate and economic policy of the U.S., availability of owner-occupied non-farm housing units in the U.S. and Consumer Price Index (CPI) of the nation.
- Fortï¿½ Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;May2011, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p79
The article presents statistics related to the financial services industry in the U.S. including the selected interest rates as of March 31, 2011, the performance of the Consumer Price Index from March 2010 to March 2011, and the equity market statistics for February 28 and March 31, 2011.
- Sentiment Indicator - Managers. // Investor Focus;Apr2013, p10
The article presents the result of the manager sentiment survey conducted by the periodical which examined the institutional asset flows in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2013. According to the survey, 30.4 percent of the managers believed that the Nikkei 225 Stock Average will increase in...
- December alaska trends. // Alaska Business Monthly;Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p64
Presents charts depicting the trend of business in Alaska as of December 2002. Report period of consumer price indexes; Rate of unemployment; Total bank assets in the state.
- Indicators. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;10/22/2002, p102
Presents economic indicators for the business data. Percentage increase in the retail price index; Rise in the unemployment level; Increase in the permanent average salaries.
- Will the weak job's report 'frighten' investors? Mahoney, Ken // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p14
The article reports on the weak performance of the U.S. stock market in May 2012 influenced by the Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) Employment Report suggesting the declination of unemployment rate to 8.1 percent, falling short than expected.