Long Beach Aims to Give Its Aquarium Some Breathing Room
- Aquarium of the Pacific. // Orange County Business Journal;10/7/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 40, Special section pB-45
The article offers information on the Aquarium of the Pacific located in Long Beach, California, which offers venue for all occasions such as social or corporate events, fun nights, and picnics.
- Aquarium of the Pacific Stages an Affair With Flair. // San Diego Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, pA-12
Features the Aquarium of the Pacific, a dining facility for catered evening affair in Long Beach, California. Details on the interior and exterior design; Quality of the food and beverages served; Contact information.
- Aquatic Revitalization. // Aqua;May2014, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p18
The article offers information on The Long Beach Aguarium of the Pacific also known as the Aquarium of the Pacific, which is being considered as the crown jewel among the efforts of civic leaders in Long beach, California in the transformation of the waterfront areas into tourist destination.
- AGE OF AQUARIUMS. Copp, Darlene P. // TravelAmerica;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p46
Presents information on several aquariums in the United States. Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California; Colorado's Ocean Journey in Denver, Colorado; Florida Aquarium in Tampa, Florida.
- The deep blue Pacific under Plexiglas. Harbison, Robert; Goodale, Gloria // Christian Science Monitor;3/11/99, Vol. 91 Issue 72, p12
Describes the exhibits at The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California. Model of a blue whale; Features of the aquarium; Three Pacific categories to explore; Animals on display; The Predator Exhibit; Why most coral on display is fake.
- COOL SITES WE LIKE FOR SPECIAL EVENTS. // Expo Magazine;May2008, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p15
The article features the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California which is said to be a wonderful site for special events. According to the article, it can accommodate up to 3,000 guests and showcases 500 varieties of marine animals and plants. In addition, it states that the venue also...
- Solana Beach: Swell Turns Perfect for American Wave. Lee, Jaimy // San Diego Business Journal;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p24
The article reports on the announcement of American Wave Machines Inc. that the company has developed a new wave generator that will be used at resorts and water parks in Solana Beach, California. The generator called PerfectSwell can create oceanlike waves, and the company delivered the first...
- Fishing for an audience, aquariums expand repertoire. Valigra, Lori // Christian Science Monitor;9/24/98, Vol. 90 Issue 211, pB4
Reports on aquariums in the late 1990s. The $70 million Oceanario de Lisboa in Lisbon, Portugal; Why coastal cities feel that aquariums are viable contributors to urban life; Steps in aquarium design; Aquariums in the United States including the Gulf of Maine Aquarium in Portland, Maine, the...
- Aquarium of the Pacific Launches Videoconferencing. // Digital Video;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p14
The article reports that Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California has launched a video conferencing program on marine biology.