- Market Post: Washington Deal Borrowing Costs Come Cheap. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;10/16/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34195, p1
The state of Washington priced right along Municipal Market Data's triple-A 5% curve during its pricing on Wednesday, despite a double-A rating. The deal picked up strength from the intensely firming Treasury market.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. Luna, Beatriz // Caribbean Business;8/22/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the developments in the stock market in the U.S., as of August 2002. Increase in treasury notes; Increase in trading volume; Expectations of interest rate cuts by the Federal Reserve.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p31
Reports the stock market performance in the United States as of November 2000. Data on the daily and weekly indicators on bond index; List of various renounced treasury bills; Daily presumption on ranges of municipal bond index; Rate of several bond indexes.
- Municipal Prices End Unchanged; MOB Spread Widens to Positive 9. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31013, p2
Reports on developments concerning municipal bonds in the United States as of November 7, 2000. Resistance by the municipal bond market of the downward pull of the market for treasury bills; Attractiveness of municipal bonds to taxable securities.
- Municipal Bid Drifts Lower, But Prices Untested Ahead of Week's New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31090, p2
Reports the decrease of municipal bonds as an effect of a decline in Treasury prices in the United States. Factors affecting the municipal bid drifts; Impact of the issuance of bonds on the national market; Views of the traders to the California bonds.
- Munis follow treasuries' decline; nosedive keeps trading at bay. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;01/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30556, p2
Analyzes the performance of municipal bonds and Treasury bills in the United States on January 11, 1999. Decline in points due to Treasury bills' weakening as a result of fears over Brazil's prospects for an economic recovery; Trading by Massachusetts Turnpike Authority and New York City's...
- MOB Mentality Strikes. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30717, p1
Reports on municipal bond futures' underperforming of their Treasury counterparts in the United States. Anticipation of a rate hike by the Federal Reserve; Performance of the bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31217, p36
Presents several charts and graphs depicting market indicators in the United States. Performance of municipal bonds; Prices of treasury bills and treasury notes and bonds; Total returns of municipal market data.
- Treasuries sink early, stay low. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p1
Presents updates on the performance of municipal bonds and treasuries in the United States as of October 23, 1998. Includes the impact of the performance of Treasuries and stocks on municipal bonds; Bidding for King County, Washington issues; Salomon Smith Barney's pricing of a $150 million...