Illinois, N.J. Deals on Deck Before Year-End Supply Drought
- Investment Commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p45
Comments on the investors that plans to invest in the bond market. Factors that influence the performance of bonds; Calculation for the total return on capital investment.
- Consider Taking Bond Profits. Gordon, Robert N. // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p22
Presents information on the sale-buyback technique used for corporate bonds. Tips on investments; Discussion on selling and repurchasing of bonds; Advice for investors with capital losses.
- Economist Offers Investment Advice. // National Mortgage News;08/07/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p43
Provides tips on how investors can use economic and financial information to make better investment decisions. Purchase of bonds and other longer term instruments; Selective investment in commercial real estate during the early stages of economic downturns.
- Back to basics on bonds. Burdett, Rob // Money Marketing;8/8/2013, p18
The article examines the role played by bonds in an investor's portfolio and if they are worth owning at the moment.
- Foreign group plans N8.4 trillion investment in Nigeria. // World Energy News;2/5/2014, p9
The article reports plans of a multinational group of high networth private investors based in Europe and Brazil to invest 40 billion euros in Nigeria in a mega project called Agriculture & Aviation, Marine & Medicals, Petroleum & Power, Leisure & Leases, Estates & Educational Development.
- Leverage constraints help to keep Italian funds solvent. // EuroProperty;11/2/2009, p25
The article reports that investment vehicles are assured to offer Italians more profitable returns than cash or bonds. The constraints of being an Italian property fund manager or SocietÃ Gestione Risparmio (SGR) have kept many instutions away from over-leverage. Italian property group...
- Can the bull charge again? // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/21/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 34, p3
The article provides information about the Dow Industrials, a near-term trading stocks in the U.S. It has stressed that subscribers should maintain an opportunistic, somewhat defensive stance, looking for buying opportunities on a stock-by-stock basis. A hedge against market weakness, investors...
- THE MILES FILE. Miles, Richard // Money Marketing;3/20/2003, p34
Focuses on the misselling scandal in precipice bonds in Great Britain. Zero-dividend preference shares; Rate of return of the investors' capital; Level of interest on a building society deposit account; Protection of the original investment.
- Tony Wickenden: Investment bonds deserve another look. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/26/2013, p67
The author comments on investment bonds remaining popular for the right clients in Great Britain. He says that investment bonds have attracted less adviser and investor attention since the introduction of the RDR. A substantial expansion of trusts that can be used with either insurance bonds has...