Miami Beach Protests Keep Hospital Deal on Hold
- DEAL STRIKES BALANCE. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;2/10/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p27
Reports on the deal between the U.S. agencies and wireless companies on how to allocate spectrum in the five gigahertz band. Names of the agencies involved in the deal; Provisions under the deal; Advantages of the deal to both.
- Louisville Arena Authority Readies $344 Million Deal After Delay. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p23
The article reports that the Louisville Arena Authority is preparing for a deal in Louisville, Kentucky. The bonds will be issued through the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority but the exact date of issuance has not been chosen yet. The deal is composed of $284 million of Subseries...
- OHIO TOBACCO DEAL DELAYED FOUR DAYS. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p1
The article reports on the delay in the pricing for the $5.5 billion tobacco deal by the Buckeye Tobacco Settlement Financing Authority in Ohio. The author claims that state officials are still determined to sell the record-setting deal in one piece. It adds that it was originally set to begin a...
- Big Belfast office lets fall through. // Estates Gazette;8/24/2002, Issue 234, p15
Reports on the failure of two office property deals being negotiated by government departments in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Overview of the deals; Reasons for the failure.
- Eight-year ERTMS framework. // Railway Gazette International;May2008, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p274
The article reports that Sweden's government agency Banverket and its Norwegian counterpart Jernbaneverket have awarded Bombardier an eight-year framework contract to supply onboard equipment as part of their European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) rollout programme. Announcing the deal...
- Mapping system deal 'will save Â£100m'. McHugh, Joseph // Public Finance;6/10/2005, p18
Reports on a deal negotiated by the Improvement and Development Agency, to provide government agencies with mapping technology for planning service provision in Great Britain. Savings of city councils through reduced charges from suppliers and economies of scale,Value of mapping systems for...
- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTHCARE AND FAMILY SERVICES: NOTICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATION. // Illinois Register;6/1/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p8451
The article presents a Notice of Public Information from the Department of Healthcare and Family Services. It states that the agency is considering changes by which hospitals and nursing facilities are reimbursed for providing medical services, for dates of service on or after July 1, 2012. For...
- N.Y.C., N.J. EDA Bringing Largest Deals in $7.3 B Calendar. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p6
The article reports on the $1.2 billion offering of New York City variable-rate demand bonds and $617 million of debt for the New Jersey Economic Development Authority. The bonds will be priced by Merrill Lynch & Co., and the credit is rated Aa3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc., AA by Standard...
- Deal reached on long-term FAA financing to prevent shutdowns. // Hill;1/23/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the deal on the funding bill for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to prevent shutdowns in the U.S.