Amy Resnick Named Editor-in-Chief of The Bond Buyer
- CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS FORUM. Resnick, Amy // Bond Buyer;Jun2004 Supp Art of Museum, p4
The article presents a roundtable discussion of International Spy Museum officials and financial experts about their experiences with the capital markets and some of the challenges they face. The first topic on the agenda was that of accessing capital markets. Amy Resnick, editor-in-chief of the...
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;09/11/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the selection and appointment of newspaper editors and executives in the United States for the week of September 11, 2000. Appointment of Kurt Franck as the managing editor of 'The Blade' newspaper in Toledo, Ohio; Selection of Phyllis Pfeiffer as the vice president of advertising...
- NEWS PEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;12/18/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 51, p18
Reports on developments concerning the selection and appointment of executives and editors in the United States newspaper industry as of December 18, 2000. Appointment of Tom Callinan as the editor of 'The Arizona Republic' newspaper in Phoenix, Arizona; Selection of Ellen Soeteber as the...
- Hodgson named FWBP editor. // Fort Worth Business Press;02/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p13
Reports on the appointment of Richard Hodgson as editor of the `Fort Worth Business Press' periodical.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;11/20/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 47, p18
Presents a round-up of news about executive and editorial appointments at United States newspapers, as of November 2000. Los Angeles 'Daily News'; 'The Washington Post'; 'The Sun'; 'The Daily Progress.'
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;06/26/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 26, p12
Reports on personnel appointments in the newspaper publishing industry in the United States as of June 26, 2000. Appointment of Timothy J. Landon as president of Tribune Classified Services in Chicago, Illinois; Appointment of Donna Wirtel as national advertising director at San Francisco...
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;10/30/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 44, p16
Reports several appointments of newspaper executives and editors. Promotion of Robert McCartney as managing editor of the International Herald Tribune; Succession of Laurie Ochoa as editor of LA Weekly; Selection of Gary Weitman as vice-president for communications at the Tribune Co.
- McChesney joins The Business Journal as editor. // Business Journal (Central New York);12/24/99, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p2
Reports that Charles J. McChesney has been named editor of `The Business Journal' of Syracuse, New york.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;12/04/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 49, p22
Presents news about executive and editorial appointments at United States newspapers, as of December 4, 2000. 'The Jonesboro Sun' in Arkansas; 'The Pueblo Chieftain' in Colorado; 'The Orlando Sentinel' in Florida; Associated Press in Oklahoma.