Low Bondholder Vote Turnout Sends North Dakota Hospital Case to Court
- TRI CITY EXPO. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/2/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p7
The article offers news briefs on various issues in New Hampshire. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Broderick has considered to resign and return to the private sector. CMC Healthcare System and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health have asked the Hillsborough County Probate Court to approve their proposed...
- ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS. // Administering an Estate;2007, p18
A directory for Probate Courts in New Hampshire as well as address of the Administrative Judge and the Department of Revenue Administration (DRA) is presented.
- U.S. bankruptcy court to select buyer for Boston Medical Center. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30758, p3
Reports that the United States Bankruptcy Court is expected to select a buyer for the remaining assets of Boston Regional Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts, on October 29, 1999. Aim of the move to free cash to be divided among the Seventh-day Adventist hospital's creditors including...
- Michigan Hospital Bondholders Would Get Fraction Under Bankruptcy Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/4/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32954, p3
The article reports on the tentative agreement between North Oakland Medical Center and its bondholders in relevance to the bankruptcy filed by the hospital in Pontiac, Michigan. The medical center would take about two months to complete its bankruptcy proceedings, after which the Oakland...
- NEW YORK: NY lesbian allowed to adopt her biological son. // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/16/2009, Issue 1112, p20
The article reports that Surrogate Court Judge Kristin Booth Glen has granted the adoption petition of a woman's biological son in New York.
- County elects to keep probate building. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/28/99, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p3
Reports that Kent County, Michigan commissioners are holding the sale of the Probate Court Building. Construction of Justice Center; Demands from commercial real estate brokers; Study on the best use of the Probate Court Building; Lease agreement with Peter Secchia's real estate company SIB-SCO...
- Round two. Landman, Beth; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;3/18/96, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p10
Reports that Karen Burstein has decided to run for a position on the powerful surrogate court on New York. Her battle for attorney general; Her opponent, incumbent Renee Roth.
- Law's human side: Tales from surrogates' court. Silas, Faye A. // ABA Journal;Nov85, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p34
Presents stories of Marie Lambert, a judge in New York County's surrogate's court. Career background of Lambert; Bequest to the Palestine Liberation Organization; Case of the Marilyn Monroe's letter; Decisions showing the importance of settlement than a trial.
- PROBATE COURT DAVIDSON COUNTY - DEATHS, WILLS, ESTATES. Romaine, Howard M. // Tennessee Tribune;7/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p13A
The article reports on the renovation of the Probate Court in Davidson County, Tennessee.