Chicago Bears' $587 Million Stadium Renovation Plan Moves to Next Stage
- Bearing down on a faulty Soldier Field rehab play. Reed, Robert // Crain's Chicago Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p11
Argues against the proposed renovation of the Soldier Field football stadium, home of the Chicago Bears football team, in Chicago, Illinois. Estimated cost of renovation; Use of taxpayers' money to finance the project.
- Illinois Lawmakers OK Soldier Field Renovation. // Bond Buyer;12/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31028, p1
Reports the lawmakers approval of renovation fund for the Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears in Chicago, Illinois. Results of the congressional vote of the fund; Support of Governor George Ryan for the renovation project; Use of the city and hotel state taxes for the project; Details on...
- Soldier Field Deal Adjusted to Post-Attack Reality, Now Set to Go. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31234, p56
Reports the approval of the bond sale for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of the bond sale; Details of the structural change of the sale; Cost of capitalized interest; Reduction of the level of proceeds available for the project.
- July Bond Sale for Chicago's Soldier Field Faces Challenges. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p3
Reports on the lawsuit filed against the multi-million dollar renovation project for the Chicago, Illinois, Park District-owned Soldier Field stadium, home of the Chicago Bears football team. Search for source for the required multi-million dollar volume cap allocation for private activity bond...
- STADIUM PASS NOT COMPLETE. McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;08/21/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the progress on negotiations for the multimillion-dollar refurbishment of the Soldier Field stadium, home to the Chicago Bears football team, in Chicago, Illinois. Changes made within the Bears organization; Opposition to the refurbishment from lakefront preservationists and other...
- Soldier Field Plan Must Run Gauntlet of Illinois Politics. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p22
Focuses on the plan to renovate the Soldier Field stadium in Chicago, Illinois, the home of the Chicago Bears football team. Total amount for the proposed renovation; Revenue bond component of the renovation budget; Contribution of the Bears team to the renovation.
- Go Bears! // SWE Magazine;2004 Conference, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p136
The article focuses on the Soldier Field stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Alice M. Hoffman, manager, president and founder of Hoffman Management Partners LLC, managed the renovation of the stadium and the surrounding parkland and underground garages. Its design accomplishes a bold mix of the old...
- Soldier Field reconstruction begins despite opposition. Keegan, Ed // Architectural Record;Jun2002, Vol. 190 Issue 6, p34
Reports the court decision on the reuse of the Soldier Field football stadium for the Chicago Bears in Chicago, Illinois. Performance of selective demolition; Questions on the legality of the public/private funding; Construction schedule.
- Part-load cooling is key at Chicago's new sports and entertainment complex. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/17/95, Vol. 194 Issue 16, p2
Focuses on part-load cooling at the United Center, Chicago's sports and entertainment complex. Details of the cooling system; Reason for selection of York chillers.