Alameda Co. Tobacco Team Named
- ON THE MOVE. // Black Enterprise;May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p66
Presents an update on several African American executives as of May 2005. Appointment of Tamilyn Bonney at 20th Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising; Selection of Wayne Seaton at M. R. Beal & Co.; Inclusion of Regynald Washington to the board of directors of Concessions International LLC.
- Beal VP Williams to Retire After 35 Years in Muni Sales. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p32
Focuses on the retirement of William H. Williams 3rd as vice president in sales at M.R. Beal & Co. William's career history; Plans to continue watching the industry's development.
- A Veteran Gets Back In the Game. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p1
Reports the employment of Stanley E. Grayson as chief operating officer of the M.R. Beal & Co. Career history; Efficiency on the work; Job responsibilities.
- Munis Stay Flat; Illinois Offers $700M of BABs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds at the securities trading in the municipal market in the U.S. on April 20, 2010. It mentions that the trading remains unchanged when the largest deals were priced in the primary. It states that William Blair and Co. LLC. set the price of...
- Retail Buys Short, Jumpstarts Quiet Monday. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/13/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33961, p2
The article reflects on the activity related to retail pricing of bonds in the U.S. as of August 12, 2013. It informs that the investment banking firm M.R. Beal & Co. held its first day of retail pricing on 350 million U.S. dollars of Connecticut general obligation bonds. It mentions that the...
- Chicago City Council Authorizes Up to $300M of Clean Water Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p4
The article reports on the approval of the new-money, second-lien clean water revenue bonds by the City Council of Chicago, Illinois. The authorization allows the issuance of up to $300 million of bonds and the city expects to tap only $220 million of that authority. The bonds are scheduled to...
- Minority Firm Leads N.Y. Deal. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/2/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33326, p1
The article reports on the upcoming 1.3 billion personal-income tax bond deal of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. It mentions that the senior manager of the deal will be minority-owned firm M.R. Beal & Co., which is expected to price on the end of June 2010. It also states that...
- Review Appointee. Cataldo, Adam // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the appointment of Stanley Grayson, president and chief operating officer of M.R. Beal &Co., to a 13-member commission charged with reviewing aspects of the charter of New York City. Exploration of the issues of fiscal stability, judicial reform, and administrative efficiency and...
- M.R. Beal Hires New Executive, Senior Vice President. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p6
The article reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has announced that it hired former Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. managing director Wayne Seaton as executive vice president in charge of its public finance department. The minority-owned firm also hired John Calia, formerly of Piper Jaffray & Co., as senior vice...