Kayfoam makes an Impression
- King of the coil. // Cabinet Maker;01/17/98, Issue 5071, p23
Reports on Kayfoam Woolfson's drive to expand its presence in the bedding sector in Great Britain. Current turnover rate; Major products; Kayfoam's strategy in marketing; Innovations in Kayfoam's products; Offerings in the pocket spring market.
- Kayfoam sale aids plans to go international. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2007, Issue 5541, p3
The article reports on the sale of bed manufacturer Kayfoam Woolfson (KW) to investment boutique FL Partners in Dublin, Ireland. This deal is designed to provide greater investment to the plan of KW to enter into consumer marketing. Director David Woolfson finds it necessary to bring in...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p5
The article reports on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain for the week ended December 15, 2006. The Consumer Goods Exporter Award 2006 was given to Kayfoam Woolfson by the Irish Exporters Association. A slow growth trend in 2007 is expected in the rug retail industry. An...
- Kayfoam Woolfson expanding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/25/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p68
The article reports on the expansion of Irish bedding manufacturer Kayfoam Woolfson in the U.S. CEO Conor Sheahan says that the company seeks to build on its strengths in the specialty sleep market in the U.S. Accompanied by David Woolfson, a member of the founding family, Sheahan is visiting...
- 'Solly' Woolfson's bedding legacy. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/23/2007 Supplement, Vol. 31, p30
The article pays tribute to Solomon Woolfson who changed the bedding market and consumer thinking in Ireland. Solomon and his son David Woolfson built Kayfoam Woolfson' Kaymed brand and its upscale Numuru spin-off. David states that Solomon did not let his achievements go to his head despite his...
- Irish offer Visco foams. // Urethanes Technology;Aug/Sep2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the plan of Kayfoam Woolfson to make money out of the $500,000 it has invested in developing its visco-elastic foam technology. Information on the Kaymed Visco tradename; Range of consumer products launched by the company under the Impression name; Function of Kaymed International...
- Kayfoam sells into China. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the move of Irish foam and mattress maker Kayfoam Woolfson to venture into the polyurethanes market of China. Significance of the move to Kayfoam; Position of the company in the polyurethane foam industry.
- techfile. // Urethanes Technology;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p27
Presents two news items on the viscoelastic foam market as of December 2001. Result of the viscoeslastic foam research and development project of Kayfoam Woolfson; Details on the systems offered by polyurethane systems supplier Elastogran for molded viscoelastic foam under the Cosypur name.
- Getting 'UK modern' right. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p1
Comments on the market condition of furniture manufacturing industry in Great Britain. Introduction of innovative and practical bed designs; Emphasis of the designs on the British's love for the divan; Opportunity for retailers to boost sales opportunity and attract different customer base.