Pre-sales promotions for beds
- Feminine touch from Dunlopillo. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p2
Reports on British bed manufacturer Dunlopillo's launching of a consumer advertising campaign to promote its Auronde sleep systems introduced in 1999.
- Dunlopillo widens Kontur offering. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p2
Announces the plan of Dunlopillo to expand its range of Kontur adjustable beds with the launch of two contemporary models in January 2001.
- Deluxe upgrade for adjustable bed. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p3
Reports the upgrade of adjustable East Five bed by Dunlopillo in Great Britain. Launch of the East Five Deluxe model; Features of the bed; Retail price of the Deluxe divan bed.
- Dunlopillo speeds up investment plan. // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p3
Reports on Dunlopillo's plan to accelerate its five-year investment plan to increase capacity and take advantage of the British bed market's continued buoyancy. Demand for the product; Plans for housing its mattress and divan production lines in factory space; Expectations from the appointment...
- It's behind you... // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p7
Reports on the return of Dunlopillo's `Smiling Back' advertising campaign after an absence since 1994. Magazines where the campaign will appear; Original use of the advertisement from 1991 to 1994.
- Dunlopillo in free pillow promotion. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p3
Reports on British pillow company Dunlopillo's launching of a consumer advertising campaign starting at the end of June 2000.
- Sealy enters visco with Posturepedic TrueForm. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p2
The article reports that bedding manufacturer Sealy Corp. is entering the visco-elastic bedding marketplace with a Posturepedic bed that features a feel favored by consumers. The world's largest bedding producer says a wide rollout of the product will begin in June 2005 and should be complete by...
- Get a tiger in your bed. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p29
Focuses on Dorset retailer David Phipps' used of an animal theme for the National Bed Month celebration. Used of tigers at the Marwell Zoo with sponsorship from Dunlopillo; Dunlopillo's agreement to sponsor a tiger named Ivan on a long term basis.
- Unger's remarkable passion for bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/30/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p40
Pays tribute to Roy Unger who played a big role in the rise of bedding firms Sealy Corp. and Serta Inc. Unger's testimony to his tireless passion for bedding; Motto of the Better Sleep Council; Review of the history of sleep patterns in the United States.