Thieves target Stompa
- Next Generation grows. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p4
Announces that Stompa has expanded its Next Generation range of children's bedroom furniture with the launch of several accessories. Items included in the accessories line; Range of fabrics launched by Stompa along with the accessories.
- Two beds into one will go. // Cabinet Maker;12/04/98, Issue 5117, p5
Informs about Stompa's plan to launch Partners Bunk dual purpose bed at The Furniture Show in Birmingham, England on January 1999.
- Stompa sire allows children to design their bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p4
Features a Web site designed for children by furniture manufacturer Stompa in Great Britain. Restriction in image availability; Improvement of product page presentation; Product showcases found in the Web site; Design of Stompa beds.
- Stompa relaunches with refocused price points. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2011, Issue 5719, p6
The article reports that Stompa has relaunched the brand with cheaper price points in Great Britain.
- Stead takes the helm at Stompa. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p4
Reports the promotion of Peter Stead by Stompa in Great Britain.
- Product awards 1999: Bedroom cabinet. // Cabinet Maker;11/06/98, Issue 5113, p12
Reports on Stompa's winning of the bedroom cabinet prize at the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards. Stompa's prize-winning Midi Uno bedroom combination unit; Ducal's finalist finish in the bedroom category.
- Northern lights. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p20
Presents a preview on the Furniture Show 2001 focusing on the Scandinavian region. Description of the display of Norwegian firm Elano Seating; Innovative children's furniture from Stompa; Reclining chairs and sofas from Ekrones.
- I'm no thief, I'm just sleepwalking. Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/20/95, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p27
Reports that on February 4, 1995, a white male intruder, claimed he was sleep walking when he entered a ground-floor condominium in a south Calgary complex when confronted about why he was about to make off with a VCR. How he was dressed in pajamas and a housecoat; How the occupants of the...
- On accountability. Powers, Ron // Town & Country;Mar96, Vol. 150 Issue 5190, p78
Presents an anecdote on transferring to Middlebury, Vermont after a burglary of audio cassettes in the author's car. Anticipation of probation before admission to the society; Experiment on leaving an unlocked car; Enjoyment of everyday pleasures.